[1]

LETS GET IT FLOCKS .

I go around roaming in my house . I got to know that the original owner was born with a silver spoon .Her mother was a top fashion designer and her dad was a real estate tycoon , her brother loved cars so much that he owned a car manufacturing company which was under his name and that made him the youngest multi billionare in the country .Her parents had gone to a trip on fifth honeymoon .[they loved each other dearly ].

I came around a family photo of her family members .[she got her black hairs from her grandmother who had black hairs ]

Her father.

Her mother. [ignore the wings]

Her brother [ignore the cigratte ] 

wow ,whole family is born immortal

wow ,whole family is born immortal .

'when will you begin with mission Tanvi ?' 

"hmm ,when will the sml will meet fl ?"

'after 1 week , to be exact it will be at his company when the fl will be their for a meeting with ml' 

"okay ,BEAU .then we will begin our plan from tomorrow .for now lets just rest and relax for upcoming surprises ."

-------------------------

Next day ~~~~~

"Mom,dad i want to announce that I am the chairwoman of RAINA AND CORP LTD  tomorrow ,will you ask Ayush to get reporters ready tomorrow .I have to go somewhere today so i won't be able to ask him."

"But why suddenly darling ,did someone bullied you uh, tell daddy .Daddy will help you destroy him/her." dad said worried from my outburst standing from sofa .

"No dad ,how can someone bully me ,I am the one who bully's people . And I am going out mom and dad . I said wronged I mean I am always who might bully people ."

'But you were bullied in your past life weren't you?'

"you! do you have death wish BEAU ?"

'no ,no definetly not .( i might as well not anger Tanvi ,don't wanna be destroyed .)'

"But Tanvi its not necessary to announce you that right .you know their are many enimes  who will harm you ,that's why we kept Ayush as the chairman ,didn't we ? "mom said trying to let me change my thought .

"Mom now that's not necessary ,I will get my rightful position and let Ayush take his .and about those dangers ,don't worry I will be safe . "I said 

I left from their going to coffee shop aka a cafe .

"BEAU tell me where is the sml right now ?"

'He is at the cafe named blissful journey .[ he is their for relaxing ,don't get sml wrong ]'

"Then who are we waiting for let's go ."

------------

At the cafe 

"Where is he currently sitting at ?" I asked BEAU in my mind .

'He is at your left see in a light grey colour coat  sipping a black coffee .'

"ohh thank you ."

I turned my left and saw the handsome  looking species  ,that perfect jaw and black hair . He looked handsome while working even .

I should get a coffee for myself I am getting a lot of attention too for standing for a long time at one place before might start assuming stuff

I sat near the window but close to the sml .   

"Why do I feel a sudden attraction towards him BEAU ?"

'I don't know Tanvi ,let me check him one more time '.

"Hi , may I take your order mam ? "the waiter asked 

"yes may i get a chocolate truffle with belgium chocolate ice cream and also get me a banana shake ,thank you" .i said with a smile 

"uhh ohk "he said and blushed and left .

'Tanvi he is your soulmate who you will in every world and both of you will feel attracted to each other because of this and right now too ,when you were ordering he was looking at you and felt attracted .'

"Is he really the one ? "

'yes Tanvi .'

"that mean i have a lover who will love me , take care of me ?"

'yes ,yes and stop with that expression he is getting a wrong idea of you because you are looking at the waiter .'

"huh ,which waiter I wasn't looking at anyone .I was staring blankly at space ."

'ohh he is the jealous type then Tanvi .'

"hump ,we shouldn't judge him on that basis ."

While I was talking with BEAU my order came .

I was eating it when a paper came directing to my table .

as I looked up I saw the sml .

"Do you need anything ?" I asked 

"Wipe you mouth it has food all over it" and with that he left .

I wiped my mouth and started eating again but with a smile like my first love talked with me something .

I left money on my table and also left .

----------------

Guys I decided to name the sml ,finally 

it's .....Thomas Richards.

I will use this name from next chapter onwards as they will exchange their names in upcoming chapters .[shit ! I just gave a spoiler ]

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TOO !!!😍😍😊(^///^)