BUSINESS WORLD [PLOT]

Tanvi's POV 

"Yahhh you pabo [stupid] BEAU" .

'It's not my fault that you fell on the bed that harshly '.

'Tanvi here's the plot ,it will help you in this world .'

The first thing that came into my mind was the hell is wrong with author of this book .The plot came into my mind as I was adjusting on the bed which was super soft and comfy .

The ml was named RICK DONAE . he was a ceo of a company named RIANA AND CORP LTD .The fl worked in that same company as a assistant of Rick .They both were pretty dense with their feelings for each other so TANVI RAUT [ you as a villaness ] had to come . She was the secret chairwoman of the company of RIANA AND CORP LTD. Her brother AYUSH  was handling the work in her stead . The sml was the chairman of M AND G ASSOCIATIONS ,he was very powerful and was engaged to someone   but he fell for fl charms once he saw her carrying papers in his company[DONT ASK HOW ,I ASLO DON'T KNOW] . Tanvi loved ml but he didn't even saw her once he thought she was some young mistress of rich family so he choose fl .In the end both the leads lived a happily ever after .

plot holes : 1) Find who the sml was engaged to .

2)Find out why did Tanvi wanted chairman to be Ayush her brother .

missions : 1) Find out true love .

2)Be the chairman of your own company.

 Tanvi you are the villianess .

Yes I know , BEAU . Let me take a look at my body first .

 Let me take a look at my body first

[THE PICTURE IS NOT MINE .THE CREDIT GOES TO THE ARTIST]

woah ...such a beautiful lady .. and she is rich too .I love her . 

okay you can OOC ,but do it slowly so others can't find out your weird behaviour .

thank you my BEAU.

ps. guys i will upload 2 chapters  on 20th as i have my exams coming . the test which is of maths .