Chapter 6

Bright's pov..🤍

When he said those words to me, I feel hurt. I don't know why I want wipe those tears of him. And he is right he didn't do anything wrong to me.

I throw away  that thought and get up  from my bed, I decided to go to the park because I wanted to have some fresh air and I don't want to think about that win. If I stay here anymore thinking about  that win I will saffocate and die.

I was wearing black t- shirt and black pant and a black cap.
I was admiring the view in the park children's were playing sun was about to go down the sky was somehow reddish orange colour. Birds were going to their houses.

But suddenly my eyes landed on the bench under a tree a were hardly anyone's eyes will go.

I can see their was someone sitting, but somehow I find that person so I gone more near him and hide behind a tree near him. When I get to see that  person closely my eyes widen, it was no other than....WIN.

He was still in his uniform, he was crying his heart out. I think he didn't go to his house. I know what is the reason behind his cry. He was crying because of me. He might felt bad.

But, I do I care. It's not that he is the first one I bullyed. Their are so many children's I have bullyed .

But I think I should let leave him for some days, because he is person who makes me remember my baby bunny. So I should forgave him. But not for long just for 2 or 3 days then I will start bulling him again. Yes it's right.

He was crying so much, I think I should do something. Umm... What should I do? Yes. I got it.

I seen some kids playing so I called one of them and handed him my handkerchief, not the one win gave it to me. Another one.
I will never give someone else my that handkerchief that win give me expect it's my win.

And told that kid to give the handkerchief to  win and don't tell him who give it.

And that's what happened that kid gave the handkerchief to win. Win tried to ask that boy who gave it. But that boy didn't say anything.

Win started to look around, but I quickly hide behind the tree so he can't see me. Then I again tried to look at him hidely, he wiped his tears and look at the sky smiling and muttered something. By seeing him smile I also smiled.

Then he got up and leave the park, probably going home.
Then I also leaved behind him. He got into the shop, I think to take some takeout.

Then after he come out from the shop and then started to go to his way. I got inside that shop for taking some takeout for me.
I ordered some basil chicken rice for me.

Then I headed to my dorm.
I eat my dinner than , take a bath. Now I am on my bed staring at the sealing below.

I take an small photo frame from the side table. It was the picture of me and my baby bunny. It was take on the day when our both families were going on an picnic together. It was an memorable day for me.I smiled slightly on thinking about it.

Flashback...💚

Baby bunny....come fast na, we are waiting for you. Bright yelled sitting in the car. He and both families were waiting for win to get in the car.

Win was busy chasing behind an butterfly, he was wearing an bag and hopping to catch the butterfly he was looking so cute. Then he heard brights voice again telling him thay if he didn't come now they will leave him alone here.

He left the butterfly and ran towards the car an sit beside bright at back seat.

Sowwy ,Wolfie. I was taking mrs. Buttefie with us to go on picnic, win said pouting to bright when he saw bright looking at him angrily.
Ok, it's fine. If u want to take mrs.butterfly with us then don't worry. You will get to see so many butterflies their. They will be very beautiful and colourful, bright said cooing at win who looks very cute with stunned face.
Really Wolfie. Win said happily. Yes my baby bunny..., Bright said  pulling wins soft  cheeks.
Then both started to giggle softly.

Wow, Wolfie look. It's so beautiful. Look their are so many mrs. Buttefie here on flowers. Win said in surprise.
Bright who was standing behind win admiring the cute boy in front of him.
Ran towards him and stand beside him.

Bright!...win!..., Look here, win father shouted their name.
They both look at back, strike a pose for an photo wins  father was taking of them.
Win did an cute mini heart pose and bright did an V pose and.... CLICK.

Picture taken...they both ran to wins father to see the pic...
Then by seeing their pictures together ther started giggling cutely looking at each other....

Flashback end..💚

I was thinking about that memory and laughing alone.

Wherever you are now my baby bunny be happy, I know one day we will again soon. Because we're are destined to be together. Our fate will bring us together again. We will meet soon!, I love u my baby bunny. Till we meet. Stay reserved for me the way I am for u. I said looking at the picture frame in my hand.

I stare at that pic for some time the kiss it. And put it on the side table beside my bed.

I put off the light and take the duvet on myself and drifted to sleep.
Before closing my eyes their was only one thing on my mind, it's......

I love you my baby bunny❤️.......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello everyone.

From now on I will update regularly ☺️

Stay safe, stay healthy ❤️

SUPPORT BRIGHTWIN💚🤍