Chapter 8

Win's pov.......

Today I woke up late because I couldn't sleep last night.
I bath fastly then made some toast and jam for me. With a cup of milk.

 With a cup of milk

In 20 minutes I reach uni

In 20 minutes I reach uni. I run toward my classroom before professor come.
When I reach the door, I stop their and first I see if professor is there or not. Their was no one. I was panting heavily.

Then I entered the class, but when I entered everyone were looking at me. I don't know why, but something seems wrong.
I throw away that thought and went towards my sit.
Bright was already their, he was looking at me and smirking.

Why are you late, ha?, Bright ask me.
I didn't answer, and I didn't look at him also.
Aww, aren't you going to talk to me. Metawin opas- Iamkajorn., He said smirking.
Would you pls shut your mouth, I really don't want to talk to you,  I said mockingly.
He was about to say something, suddenly professor enters. And he stop talking. I smirk at it.

Brights  pov....

Don't worry, enjoy now mocking me. After, their is an big surprise waiting for you that from tomorrow you won't will able to increase your voice at me, bright thought In His mind.

Win's pov...

I don't know but something is really really weird, it's because why are everyone staring at me. Some are staring blankly and some are smirking at me.

I was at canteen now, eating peacefully, suddenly a group of girls came to me smirking. And their was a familiar girl too. Ha , yes that girl who was telling me die.

But as I heard yesterday, she finds me ugly and don't want see me. Then why  she had came to me .

Hii,baby. How are you. That girl said me smirking.
I am not your baby, and I don't think I have tell you how I am. I said sternly.
Aww, you. Don't want to tell us how are you, then ok we will ask you again afterwards and I know you say how are you feeling, she said.
What do you mean by that, I ask frowning.
Don't worry you will know that afterwards, BABY..., She  said pulling last word more abd left leaving me dumbfounded.

What's going on I don't get anything, but I sence it's not good.

After finishing all classes,I pack my things and started to walk away.
Suddenly I hear someone calling me. I looked back.
Their was an girl looking so beautiful,but I am not interested in anyone from this uni. I can't  trust anyone from here.

I gone towards her and ask what can I help you.
Umm,hii I am love. I want to ask if this pen is yours I got it here on the ground when I saw you passing from here I thought it your, so. I said shyly.
I frown and look at the pen.
Umm, sorry but it's not mine., I said slightly smiling.
Ok then, plan success. She said smirking.
What do you mean , I asked.
Aww, nothing. Bye. She said and left.

I didn't understand what does it mean by plan success. Let it be let's go out here first then I will think about it.

As I put my last step on the ground from the stares, suddenly water fall on me. Making me wet from head to toe.
Then I heard laughing voices.

I see all students including that girl love, with bright in the front. Now I get what plan was she referring.
All were laughing at me, making fun of me.
Tears started to stream from my eyes. I felt hurt, my heart was in pain. The voice of laughter was ecoing around my ears. I felt so angry at that bright I will not leave him. I fist my hand. And walk towards him in anger.And stand in front of him.

How dare you!, I shouted at him.
He came forward and push me in full force, which make me fall on ground.
All started to laugh at me again.

I felt anger. I stand up and pull his collar.
His friends were coming forwards but he  signalled them to stop.

Why,why? Are you doing this. What I have done to you. Why are you so mean. When you were bullying me it was enough but now you are bulling me with other students also. If you hate me this why don't you tell me directly. I will not show you my face. But pls don't make fun of me like this. Pls. I hate you. I HATE YOU SO MUCH!...i shouted at his face, his eyes were wide. He didn't speak anything. Tears were pouring down from my eyes. I take my bag and run away. Far from everyone, I wanted to be alone.

Brights pov...

I am so happy I finally take my revenge, he was all wet. He was looking so angry, he was crying also.
He came to me angrily and shouted at me how dare you, I came forward and push him with all my force. I smirk.

After sometime he get up and pull me by my collar, my friends were coming forward when he did it.
But I stop them. I want deal with him alone.
I fist my hand and was about to punch him. But my eyes landed on something which make my eyes widen.....
Something I was willing to see for so many years............it's the locket.

He had the locket, i-it mea- mean he is my.....baby bunny ❤️.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello,
How is it.

Pls vote.
Stay safe, stay healthy 💚

SUPPORT BRIGHTWIN❤️