CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12- SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS! ALL TO FIND A LOOPHOLE

When Yan Mo woke up he was already back in Yuan Zhan’s tent. After waking up, the first thing he did was look at his right hand.

He did not know how the guide judged, was it possible it monitored his psychological state at all times?

When he woke, it called for his presence and began to glow.

After several verifications, Yan Mo figured out that other people could not see the guide glowing, the glow was only for him.

Remembering that last time he looked at the guide’s contents, the guide had words that said “instantly carry out punishment”. So if he didn’t look at the contents of the guide, then would those punishments come when he least expected it?

Yan Mo covered the palm of his hand. It would be better to wait until his body was in a better shape.

This meant that he did not receive any punishment, or is it that if he didn’t read the guide then he wont receive the punishment?

Curiosity killed the cat, but Yan Mo couldn’t just keep waiting like this.

Early death, late death, it’s still death. Before he regretted it, he turned over his right hand again.

–Treating an Amputated Arm

Scum -10 Points

Total Scum Points: 99,999,890

–Attempt to Save a Life

Scum -1 Point

Total Scum Points: 99,999,889

There was only these two things, nothing else.

Yan Mo’s mouth let out a small grin. Did that slave not die? Or was it that the Guide decreed that when he “fainted”, the things after wouldn’t be put on his head?

Looking at the behaviors of Cao Ting and the rest, Yan Mo felt that unless something unexpected happened after he fainted, then that slave was absolutely dead. This could be confirmed with Cao Ting in a bit.

If the slave was dead, and the guide did not punish him, then does that mean….

He would continue to experiment, looking for a variety of exploits in the guide.

For the purpose of a good life in the future, he might as well analyze the guide and its rules as well as his previous punishments in order to figure out  the guidelines it used.

Yan Mo pulled aside the worn out pelt on the floor and started to weave the dry grass that was underneath. Whenever he was thinking about stuff, his hands always wanted to do something. This dry grass was given to him by Cao Ting who was horrified by the pelts.

“Xiao Mo? Are you awake?” Cao Ting’s voice came from outside the tent.

Yan Mo’s thoughts were interrupted and responded, “I’m awake.”

Cao Ting came with food and water. Yuan Shan had also come with her. In the hands of the big buff man was a parcel wrapped in a pelt.

“Xiao Momo, take a look at what this is.” Yuan Shan squatted right next to Yan Mo and opened the bundle like a treasure chest.

Xiao Momo…. Because of this childish form of address Yan Mo ‘s waist bent over backwards and his fingers twitched, but after seeing what the big man was holding, held back the impulse to jab the opposite party with a needle.

“This is a muskmelon?” Yan Mo started drooling, in his memory, he also ate this kind of melon. It seemed like it was brought from another tribe to trade for salt. At that time they sent over a lot and because they couldn’t store it away, the chief of the tribe split the melons among the tribe members. He had the privilege to eat a giant bunch of them.