Chapter 6: Mein Kitni Badi Bewakoof Hoon

CHAPTER 6: MEIN KITNI BADI BEWAKOOF HOON

They reached the restaurant and Aly quickly goes towards Jasmin's side of the door and opens it for her. They then go inside the restaurant and a man takes them both to a table. Aly then pulled a chair out for Jas to sit on. They both sat down and after a lot of discussion they decided to eat Indian cuisine.

They ordered butter chicken with garlic butter naan, mutton curry, biryani and chicken tandoori. For desserts they ordered gulab jamun and jalebi. (Yaar yeh 2 lines likhte likhte mere mu mein paani agaya hai🤤)

While eating Aly asked her:

ALY- Weseh uss din tum itni rush mein kiyoon thi?

JASMIN- Actually I woke up late in the morning and I have been getting late since the last 2 weeks. Because of that, I miss my lectures. And because next year is my last year, there is more pressure and also, normally, even if I am late I still make it to the lecture but that day I WAS WAYYYYY TOO LATE. That's why I was rushing a lot. I missed the first 2 hours of my lecture and then my best friend got mad at me. But what were you doing there that day?

ALY- I was going to the bakery down the street to get food for my best friend.

JASMIN- Oh I see. They have really nice donuts in that bakery! I get some for one of my friend quite often.

ALY- What a coincident. I always go there to get donuts for my best friend😅

JASMIN (in her mind)- Shit man. Jas tu ne toh theek seh apni introduction bhi nahi kiya. Mein kitni badi bewakoof hoon. Khane ke baad kar loongi. (Khana is always first priority😛)

After eating:

JASMIN- Did you realise that we didn't even introduce ourselves properly yet? We are so stupid😂

ALY- Omg. Haha! We sure are.

JASMIN (while bringing her hand forward for a hand shake)- Hi! My name is Jasmin Bhasin and as you already know I study at xyz University.

ALY (while doing the hand shake)- Hi. My name is Aly Goni.

JASMIN- Nice to meet you Aly and thank you for the lunch.

ALY- Oh no need to thank me. It's a pleasure.

JASMIN- Well you know that I study at a University so what do you do?

ALY- Well you see mein AR company ki owner hoon.

JASMIN (shocked)- AR COMPANY? THAT CLOTHING COMPANY??? YOU ARE THE OWNER OF IT???

ALY- Erm yes. Do you know about my company?

JASMIN- OF COURSE I WOULD! I mean who wouldn't??? You guys make the best clothes. And the best thing is that tum log both casual everyday clothes and heavy wedding types dresses bhi sell karte ho. I must say your clothing company is FAB.

ALY- Thank you soo much. It really means alot and I feel so glad when people say they like the clothes made by my company.

JASMIN- You should be proud of yourself. Tumhari clothing company is known across the whole country.

ALY- Do you want to come to my office? I have a showroom there.

JASMIN (all excited)- OH MY GOD I WOULD LOVE TO!

ALY- Then come with me. (Yaar yeh line likhne ke time mujhe Rohit sir ki yaad aagayi🤣)

He first paid the bill and then they headed towards Aly's office.

As they both entered the office, one staff member said:

STAFF MEMBER- Good afternoon sir. Good afternoon ma'am.

HER CHALLENGING LIFE (on hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें