Chapter 8: Kiya Tum Mujhse Dosti Karoge?

CHAPTER 8: KIYA TUM MUJHSE DOSTI KAROGE

ALY'S POV

I was driving the car in complete silence. Out of nowhere she said "I'm sorry". My eyes widened for a second. The next moment I turned my head to the left to look at her. She was looking down and fiddling with the strap of her handbag. I then looked forward and started to drive. I didn't say anything.

JASMIN (repeating)- I am sorry Aly.

ALY- Why are you saying sorry for?

JASMIN- Because I misunderstood you and I kind of disrespected you and made you look bad in front of Anita.

ALY- So you are sorry for what you said in the office?

JASMIN- hmm.

ALY- And what made you realise that you were wrong?

JASMIN- Well Anita told me how you actually helped her a lot in her pregnancy.

ALY- What do you mean?

FLASHBACK:

While Jasmin was massaging Anita's back to relief her pain, Anita was speaking to her.

ANITA- Please don't misunderstand Aly sir.

JASMIN- What do you mean?

ANITA- Woh ek bohot acche insaan hai.

JASMIN- Pehle mene bhi yahi socha tha but not after this.

ANITA- He is a sweet person, Jasmin. Tum janti nahi ho Aly sir ne meri kitni help ki hai. Not even my own close ones would have helped me as much as Aly sir helped me.

JASMIN- I don't understand.

ANITA- My husband left me pregnant. He refused to take responsibility of our child so he just ran away with another woman. I felt helpless- I didn't have a home to live in; I didn't have a roof above my head. Then Aly sir helped me. He gave me a job here. He gave me a flat to live in. He doesn't even let me pay the rent of the flat. He said that the money that I earn from this job, I should save it for my child just incase if it's needed for his future. He pays everything for me, whether it's from the rent or food grocery. He is an angel. Please don't consider him wrong. He is one of the nicest and most pure-hearted souls you will ever find. Don't ever lose him. It will be a shame if you do.

Jasmin just looked at Anita with guilty eyes.

FLASHBACK ENDS

ALY- So she told you everything?

JASMIN (guiltily)- Yes and it makes me feel so bad even thinking that I doubted you when you were the one clearly helping Anita and giving her a new life. I am so sorry Aly.

ALY- It's okay. I mean I guess if someone else was in your place they would have thought the same thing.

After 5 mins they reached in front of Jasmin's house.

JASMIN (bringing her hand forward)- So Mr Goni, kiya tum mujhse dosti karoge?

ALY (shaking her hand)- Of course mein tumse dosti karunga. Who wouldn't want to be friends with someone as interesting as you?

JASMIN- First of all thank you for the lunch, thank you for taking me to your office, thank you for the phone, thank you for caring so much about others, thank you for taking me home, thank you for-

ALY (abruptly with a laugh)- Arre aur kitne thank you thank you bolni hai?! Hum abhi toh dost bangaye aur dosti mein itna thank yous nai bolne chaye right😂 teek hai?

Jasmin starts to smile uncontrollably whilst watching him, which soon enough breaks into a laugh. Aly slows his laugh, smiles and takes a moment to stare, once again, at Jasmin laughing. Something about it just made his heart lighter and happier, and his own smile much brighter.

JASMIN- Okay I should get going now.

ALY- Okay bye.

Jasmin then opens the door and started to walk towards her house.

ALY (in his mind)- Pooch loon kiya? Aly, ask for it and maybe she will give it.

Aly then puts the front passenger's window down and shouted.

ALY- MISS BHASIN...

Jasmin then turned around.

JASMIN- Kiya?

ALY- Apna phone number toh dedo.

Jasmin then smiled at him, turned around and started to slowly walk towards her door again.

ALY- Accha theek hai apna Instagram id to dedo?

Jasmin continued to walk with a broad smile across her face.

ALY- Snapchat id?

Jasmin then turned around towards Aly's car.

JASMIN- Mera Instagram id yaad rakhna, Jasminbhasin2806 (Ha aur aap log waha jakar Jasmin ke sare posts like karna aur comments bhi likhna). Mujhe message kardena mein tumko apna phone number send kardungi.

Jasmin smiles at Aly and then starts to walk to her house while Aly put the window back up and then drove off with a satisfying smile across his face.

AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS. DID U GUYS LIKE IT??? DO U GUYS WANT ME TO CHANGE ANYTHING??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS OR MESSAGE ME!

PLEASE DO VOTE! THANK YOU!

SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW WITH A NEW CHAPTER❤️

HER CHALLENGING LIFE (on hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें