CHAPTER 37: Disha Has A Talk

Oops I kinda died but hey I am back? Aab gali mat dena 😂

Now leave me alone and enjoy the longgggg chapter❤

CHAPTER 37: DISHA HAS A TALK

"Rahul come back on time. Remember you promised me that you will take me shopping today." Disha spoke as she dropped Rahul in front of the door.

"Yes baby, yaad hai!" Rahul quickly replied as he was rushing.

He gave a kiss on her cheek and left. Disha closed the door and as she was making her way upstairs, she heard the bell ring.

"Who can it be?" She asked herself as she made her way to the door and opened it.

"Rahul what are you doing here?" She asked him.

"Woh I left a black file in the drawer next to my side of the bed and my watch. Please lekar ana." He pleaded her with a cute face.

"Tera kuch nahi ho sakta," she said while rolling her eyes and making her way upstairs. 

She came back, handing him the file and watch. Rahul rushed back outside but after a few minutes the bell rang again.

"Aab kon hai yaar?" She asked in frustration this time. She opened the door again and again saw Rahul standing there. "What did you forget now?" she asked. 

"My kiss!" he exclaimed as he forwarded his left cheek towards Disha's face.(Aab late nahi ho rahe hai Vaidya sahab?)

"Yeh le," she said while placing a sweet kiss on his cheek. "Go now."

Within a minute, the doorbell rang again. Disha quickly ran towards the door thinking that she won't spare Rahul now. 

As she opened the door, she started to shout, "Rahul mein tujhe aaj sach mein...." she stopped speaking when she saw the figure in front of her. After a few minutes of silence the person spoke.

PERSON- Andar nahi bulaigi kiya?

Disha stepped aside as the person walked inside and closed the door behind her. 

"Nice house," the person said. "It's very pretty."

Disha didn't say anything and just stared at that person. Unable to process what was happening, Disha began to walk towards her room while the person began to follow her.

She sat on bed and a tear dropped from her eyes down to her cheek.

PERSON- Dishuuuuuu I know meri galti hai par tu mujhse baat nahi karegi to mein kese bataungi tujhe?

She kneeled down in front of Disha and noticed that she was crying.

PERSON- Disha tu ro rahi hai? Kiya hua?

Disha engulfed the person into a hug and held her tightly. 

"Why did you leave us? Tujhe pata bhi hai yeh ek saal kitna mushkil tha hum sab ke liye?" Disha spoke. 

"I... I am sorry," the person said. 

DISHA- Nahi, mujhe koi sorry nahi chahiye. Mujhe sirf tu chahiye. I want a promise from you, that's what I want. 

PERSON- Kesi promise?

DISHA- Pehle promise kar tu yeh promise kabhi bhi nahi todegi. 

PERSON- Promise

DISHA- Promise me that you will never leave us like this ever again Jasmin. Promise me that you will never leave me like this ever again. Promise me that you will always stay with me. Promise me that you will always share all of your problems with me. 

HER CHALLENGING LIFE (on hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें