Chapter 40: The Truth

Heyyyyy everyone. Okay I was able to write a chapter down for you guys so enjoy it.

A lot of things happen in this chapter so if you have any confusion then please do ask in the comments.

CHAPTER 40: THE TRUTH

JASMIN'S POV

It's been a whole day since I last saw Aly. I didn't have a clue about where he was. I checked his room and around the whole house but still didn't find him so I asked one of the workers.

"Hey do you know where Aly is?" I asked.

"Ma'am, Aly sir went out for some important work and he said he will be back by the evening." Great. So I stressed for no damn reason. Why do I even care anyways?

I spent the rest of the day in my room, catching up on Netflix while eating snacks. I needed some me time too sometimes. I was about to start a new episode but just then someone knocked on the door. I felt lazy but I still went and opened the door.

Just as I opened it, 2 workers came inside while holding a clothes rack which had a bunch of dresses hanging on it. Another 2 workers came and placed a few pairs of shoes next to the rack while another 2 workers brought in a lot of jewellery. Uhmm what the hell was going on?

"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?" I asked in total confusion.

"Ma'am there is a party tonight which you are expected to attend with Aly sir as his partner." And he didn't tell me anything about it? "He said to pick any of the dresses and get ready. He will be back in a few hours. If you need any help please do give me a shout." Saying this the worker walked out of my room. Great so now I will be attending a party that I didn't have any clue about? What was this party even about?

I looked through the dresses and it was annoying because half of these dresses were too much for me. I needed something simple but hot. Just then my eyes went on the dress I wanted. It reached up to my thighs and it was hot. I know Aly would go crazy if I wore it.

I quickly grabbed my towel, a hoodie and trousers and made my way to take a shower. After 40 mins, I was finally done. I came back inside the room and moisturized my skin. Quickly, I blow dried hair and did loose curls on them. I did the most simplest makeup because I knew that's how Aly liked it and the only extra thing was probably false lashes.

I quickly undressed myself and wore the dress I picked for myself.(The pictures are in the media section)

I couldn't do the lace at the back since my hands couldn't reach it. I looked at myself and damn I looked good but now I started to have doubts about if Aly would even allow me to show up in a party looking like that. Oops! Too bad Mr Goni, deal with it.

I opened the door and peaked my head through it, screaming for one of the female workers to come and help me out. I tried to still do the lace myself but I failed miserably. Just then I heard the door open and I knew it was one of the female workers. Without turning around I spoke, "Okay can you help me tie this lace for me please?"

Just then I felt a familiar touch on my back. I looked up and saw Aly's face in the mirror. He removed my hair to the left and did my lace quickly while I stared at him through the mirror. "You look sexy in this but you can't wear this," he whispered as his lips touched my earlobe. I instantly felt my cheeks heat up but realised what he said. I can't fucking wear this? Hell nah. I am gonna wear what I want to. I turned around and gave him a bitchy look.

"Don't look at me like that or else we might end up doing something else in this room," he said this as he grabbed onto my hair and pulled my face closer to his. Why did he have to sound so sexy for?

HER CHALLENGING LIFE (on hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें