the first meeting

"hello, class.. before I start our lesson I would like to introduce our new techie, miss Rachael Bell" Mr Adams turned on his heels and pointed to the lady standing behind him. She looked up and scanned the class before her eyes fell on mine, I smiled and she smiled and waved back. I felt myself flush and I look away breaking our eye contact " okay I need some volunteers to help Miss sort out the storeroom, who's finished their Berkoff work?" Mr Adams scanned the group, I shot my hand up before realising I was the only one with my hand up, feeling embaressed I pulled it down in an entempt to not look so stupid

. "okay Summer seeings as your the only one you can go and help" Mr Adams gestured towards the store cupboard, I got up and put my file I'm the box before walking into the storeroom.

I felt my heart start to race as I walked in there "hi" I choked out ( gee thanks mouth make me sound like a man why don't you) she looked up startled and smiled at me when she saw who I was "hi, its Summer isn't it?" hearing her say my name sent shivers down my spine "y..yes .. erm what do you want me to do?" I looked around The storeroom " just sort through find what's broken and chuck it away, erm sort things into boxes and stack them on the shelves" she gestured towards the empty boxes.

As I went to fish one of the boxes off the top of the shelves I lost my balance and fell colliding with rachael and knocking her onto the floor. I opened my eyes to find myself staring directly into her dark browns eyes, I could smell her shampoo and her perfume, I felt my heart racing and hers beating with mine equally as fast, I looked at her rosy lips and slowly bent down to kiss her,her lips connecting with mine sent shockwaves down my body. She responded to my kiss, kissing me over and over, I felt het nibble my lip, and I sighed with pleasure. I broke away from our kiss, I started to kiss her neck over and over, she moaned balling her fists "rachael!... can you come here please?" we broke away from our kiss breathless, we stood up andcollected our thoughts before rachael went out leaving me in the storeroom contemplating what had just happened between us......

******************

hey sorry its not brilliant but I'm just getting into the swing of it :P I will upload more tommorow xx :D