free time

well, discussions with my friend *cough* Alex *cough* I have decided to have this as a very R-rated chapter guys....

rachaels pov*

all week I have been waiting for Friday to come because summer is coming on the trip to London with me. just thinking about being alone with her in the hotel room is making me wet.

as I glanced up at the clock I noticed it was 3:30 jumping up from my chair I locked the projection room door and hurried to the workroom to grab my coat and bag, getting in my car I was inpatient to see her..

**********at the hotel*******

knocking on the door my heart was beating fast, summer opened the door, she was standing there in a purple polka dot bra with a opaque purple camisole and matching underwear. she pulled me inside and slammed the door, I shoved her against the wall and starting kissing her passionately. I started to kiss her neck and she shivered, she grabbed at my top and pulled it over my head. we stumbled to the bed and I pushed her down climbing on top of her I continued to kiss her between pulling off her camisole and her bra, taking one of her nipples in my hand I played with it whilst sucking on the other one, I felt her writhe with pleasure. I kissed my way down her stomach till I was just above her pants, running my finger up and down the gusset of her pants I could tell by how wet she was that she wanted me. Pulling them off I nibbled her clit, she moaned as I kept licking. I felt her grab my hair and push my head down grinding her hips into my face as i continued to lick her out. I could hear her breaths becoming shorter and shorter as she writhed with pleasure. thrusting her hips I felt her muscles tighten as she came screaming. pulling back I lay beside her in a sweaty tangle of bodies. "that.was.amazing" she rested her head on my breast, I love you rachael" my heart swelled at these words and I grinned " I love you too" I whispered kissing the top of her head, closing my eyes I thought about how perfect this moment was before we fell into blissfull sleep ...

*************************

okay I know this is a bit risque but I felt like rachael and summer needed to jazz things up a bit :P .. pleeeeease give me some ideas guys - Jess xx