green eyes

summer's pov*

***************************

I woke up To the sound of my alarm, I groaned and rolled over to unplug it. sighing I heaved myself out of bed... my head hurt from all the crying I had done last night.. yew I know I'm pathetic for getting so upset over her but it hurt knowing that it was over. yanking my school clothes on I ran downstairs and grabbed an Apple before walking out the door ready to face the depressing day ahead of me.

*************************

*3 days later*

I am so annoyed! since the day she broke things of with me she has had a intern following her around ALL day.. what's worse is I have been on gathering duty meaning I have to stand next to her.. knowing I can't touch her is killing me. this 'amy' girl is really getting on my nerves, they are laughing together, eating lunch together and just being together I know I shouldn't be but I'm so jealous...packing away my stuff In the music after another useless hour of trying to write my songs just as I was doing this rachael walked in. my heart dropped "im just going" I said giving her a blank expression, I could see the hurt in her eyes "it..its find I was only checking to see who was in here" I took a step towards the piano "why don't you get 'amy' to do it?" I said with as much hatred as I could muster "she's gone home.. what is your problem with her. seriously!?" anger and hurt built inside of me "im angry at her because she can see you all day every day.. she can sit with you, make you laugh.. and I.. I have to walk around trying to hide my love for you and it hurts!!" my bottom lip quivered. rachael stepped towards me and hugged me, I sighed at her touch " I'm sorry summer I really am, I didn't mean to hurt you but I can see us not being together is hurting you more! " she drew back and stroked my hair "i love you" I kissed her "can we.. be together then?" I looked into her eyes pleading with het "yes.. but we have to keep it quite, noone can know" I smiled and she grinned back, I hugged het and we just stood there for a few minutes savouring the physical contact we had so dearly missed...

*************************

yay! :D summer and rachael, I have no idea what to do next.. any ideas please comment - Jess xx