Discussions

rachels pov*

****************************

I took off my glasses and rubbed my temples, I have been thinking about what to say to summer all afternoon. when we made love had been amazing, but I'm her teacher! I love her and I can't let this ruin her school life or my job for that matter. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the desk.. I had no idea what to say to her. "Knock knock knock" I jumped and swiveled around to see summer standing infront of me "hey" I gave her a weak smile. she came up beside me and put her hand on my shoulder, I flinched at her touch. "what's wrong?" she looked at me concerned "w..we..we need to talk" she sighed and I saw the pain in her eyes I carried on "about.. us.. I don't know if this thing between me and you is just a one off.. you have to realise that I'm your teacher! there Is nothing more I would like to do than be with you but you have your life ahead of you, and I can't lose my job" I swallowed the lump in my throat a a single tear ran down her face "so you thought what we had is a fluke! did it really mean so little to you?! " she turned round and stormed out of the projection room tears streaming from her eyes. I pulled my knees up to my chest and let the tears roll down my face, was this the right decision or had I caused her more harm by stopping things between us?...

*************

:o bet you didn't think that was coming :P what will happen next? dum dum duuummm! - Jess x