71. Cece

4:30 pm

I ring the bell on Luka's door for the fifth time in the last twelve minutes and still... he doesn't answer.     

I take out my phone from the back of my jean pocket and decide to text the person in question. Just when I'm about to press send, the front door swings open and there stands a shirtless Luka.

Great.

He just had to open the door shirtless.

"Where the hell were you ?" I snap at him, trying to hide the fact that him being shirtless turns me on.

He let's out a yawn in response and that's when I notice the bags under his eyes, indicating that he's awfully tired and exhausted.

"Luka, are you okay ?" I ask and all he does is nod.

Of course he was going to not tell me the truth.

"Come in." He says while moving out of the way for me to pass but all of a sudden he abruptly stops. Blocking my way.

"Cece..." He gently calls out, grabbing my full undivided attention.

"Mmmh"

"What the hell are you doing here ?"

I scoff at his words.

"Remember our conversation last night ?"

"Yeah. I do." He rubs his eyes and I take that opportunity to gawk at his exposed skin.

Did he really have to open the door shirtless ?

"You were supposed to be here at..." He raises his hand and checks his wrist watch, but then notices he doesn't have it on.

"... at around six, for dinner."

I let out a laugh and walk pass him.

"Really Luka ? Were you really expecting me to let you cook real food and I eat it ?"

"Yeah..."

That makes me laugh.

"That's if I want a death sentence... which I definitely don't."

Luka smiles at my words and I leave him to close the door.

Walking into the kitchen it's way messier than my room when I have to change Ash. I feel someone standing close behind me and I turn to face Luka.

"What happened here ?"

He nervously rubs the back of his neck while eyeing anywhere but me.

"I was trying to make dinner, for us... but..."

I don't let him finish whatever he's saying by standing on my tiptoes and placing my lips to his.

We kiss for a while before I decide to pull away and lean into him.

"You're cute." I whisper into Luka's ear then completely pull away from him and his shirtless form.