Chapter 3

Dream POV
I am at my house in the smp, yes I'm not homeless.
DreamXD is going to get me in an hour, so I need to pack somethings that are important for me. I probably won't see the Dream smp again, it's kind of sad if you think about it. As kid I was told that I always be welcome here,  that I wouldn't ever have to be alone, that the people that live here are going to be like a family to me but in the end it's opposite.
I was and never will be welcome here, I am always alone and what hurts me the most is that they are a family but I am not a part of it.
It hurts so much to think about it, but it makes sense every time I walked in a room with them inside the air seemed to get heavier. As if something strange just happened. If they saw me they stopped laughing, as if they saw the worst thing in the world. I main been to blind to see it in the past but after all the time I lied to myself it's my turn to see the true behind the fog.
...I probably should go back to packing......

After packing....

,,Dré, are you ready to go?"
,, I-I don't really know, it hurts to think about leaving this place but at the same time it feels like a weight is finally lifted off my shoulders. He-he it sounds stupid doesn't it?"
I look up to him even though I can't see he's face I know he has a soft smile and caring eyes at the moment. I feel a tear run down my face as I try to hide my hitching breath.
,,Oh Dream... you know you don't have to hide you tears from me I will never judge you. In my eyes your strong and smart, you are no Monster and I am always going to be there if you need someone to hold you, so don't hide how you feel from me lil brother."
I look down as I feel more tears fall, my vision starts to get blurry.
,,I-I....I a-am ...s-sorr-y...."
After I said that there was a moment of silent, it made me panic, I couldn't think my breath speeds up. Black spots seem to dance before my eyes, my head starts to ache. My lungs start to hurt it feels like something stopped me from breathing ....it hurts so much.....
I feel something wrap around me ...... wait who .....
,,You have nothing to feel sorry about, you didn't do anything wrong in the first place. These idiots just couldn't see how amazing you are"
He was hugging me? I feel safe, it's warm and welcoming.
I forgot how it felt like to be in arms of someone who loves me.
He is slowly rubbing circles on my back, I start to calm down.
After my breath became regular and I stopped crying, my eyes started to close. I tried to fight the sleep but it was no use my body gave up.
Before I fell into a dreamless sleep I heard XD say something, I just nod not really knowing what he said.