Chapter 4

XD POV
I'm worried about Dream, he seems emotionally worn out.
He was always the protective typ of person he would do anything to protect the people he cares for. Unfortunately he often forgets himself and how far the understanding of some people will go. But if you listen carefully to what he says and not just see one part of the story you and everyone else would see he is an unknown hero.
Dream is often misunderstood because of that, that main also be a reason for him to be so protective and where his fear of losing control comes from........
He doesn't think everything through that's a mistake from him, he doesn't always see the consequences that come with his actions.
Neither does he care because he believes that the people that he cares for will try to understand, what most of the time isn't the case.
He needs time to build trust but if he sees them trust worthy, he trust them to much. Dream can't really tell the difference between the right and the wrong thing, because as long everyone is save in the end it's right for him.
Everyone makes mistakes, they often happen because a person doesn't understand the situation enough but most of the time the thought behind the action should count more as the mistake.
You can only judge a person when you know the reason behind the action, but to lern that you need to be willing to listen to their side.
Sometimes it's better to forgive than holding onto a mistake of the past.
The smp seems to be willing to forgive and forget about the mistakes of each another, just not the mistakes of my brother.
They hate him for the same mistakes they did, they didn't try to find a reason why he did it, they just saw the flaws of him and not the things he did right.
So I have every right to hate them, they hurt my brother mentally and physical, they didn't give him the right to explain, they threw him into a prison like an wild animal.
They gonna regret to have ever spoken his name in the wrong way.
But before I can give them hell, I need to make sure that Dream recovers emotionally and physical.
Til then let's see how long it will take them to realize their mistakes.