Chapter 11

Dream POV

I'm feeling a cold that makes more than just a shiver travel down my spine, it's makes me scared and sad, making me want to stand up and run. I open my eyes and sit up only to realize that........I am outside?
Wasn't I with Nightmare? I try to stand, only to fall back on the ground in a matter of seconds. Why can't I stand?
I look down on myself just to realize that I am wearing prison clothes and my ankle are chained to something I can not see. How comes that I haven't realized that there were chains on my ankle? Shouldn't I feel their weight?
Not even a second after that thought came to me, the chains started to feel heavy and tighter, cutting into my skin, drawing clean lines of blood like a bracelet around my ankles.
It stings everytime I move or the wind hits it, nothing nearly as bad as the injuries that I had in prison but still annoying.

I wonder how I got here, I can't see any buildings around my position.
But either way it doesn't really matter at the moment I need to find shelter before the night comes.
So I need to somehow lose the chains. There aren't really any rocks near me, so I can scratch the Idea of breaking them open. But there are some berry bushes around an arm length away from me, maybe they could help me a bit, either that or I am just gonna make the cut more hurt than sting, for nothing,
I reach out for the berrys taking a hand full, smashing them and smearing the mush on my ankles and feet .
Hoping that it would kind of work like oil or something ( eventhought it hurt like a bitch in the cuts),
to my surprise it did work with a couple scratches along the way.

This time as I stood up I wasn't torn to the ground again but...................after a couple of steps i hear voices and footsteps creepying closer, making my anxiety spike up. I try to sneak away without leaking my position to them, knowing that I have no chance winning a fight right now. But it seems fait had other ideas because not even 15 steps away from the chains on the floor I step on a branch, making a loud cracking noise.
Alarming the people of my existence, now hearing them run in my direction, my breath hitches as they come in sight. I know exactly who they were but their eyes make me questioning if I still know them,
I started running without even realizing it, chased away by their burning hate for me, hearing them screaming and chasing after. And again fait seemed to hate me because I stumbled over a root, resulting me to fall to the floor.
The next thing I know is that an axe is slammed into my throat by one of my best friends guess he did keep his Promis of killing me if I ever left the prison. Tears welling up in my eyes as I chock on my on blood as the world turns black.

I open my eyes to my brother next to me shaking me awake, so it was just an Nightmare and I'm still alive.
Nightmare seems to panic more because he hugs me and is just whispering comforting words saying that I don't need to cry because he is there. Wait am I crying? Huh, I guess that I need the comfort of my big brother right now amlost melting into his touch. ,,Thanks, Night.....mare...." Not even before he responded my eyes close again and this time I can sleep peacefully. :)