My goodbye

When i was a kid, death wasn't something in my mind but now that I'm older it is all around me.
Life remindes me of a book that you write yourself but at the same time have no clue what will happened when you turn to the next page.
And maybe that's what makes it special, we don't get to control everything that happens in our life, most story's are written with blood, sweat and tears but that's what makes the happy memories special.
Often we just see the darkness instead of the light, maybe it's like that because negativ memories weight more, their heavier in your mind then the positiv ones.
But we need to remember that even when a story stops in the middle of the book,
the readers (the people) that gets to see and know about it will always continue to carry it with them. The things that they saw, learned and loved will be there for new books of more than a million people, the memories that remain of the story will inspired others and help them.
So maybe the end of a book countinues another.

We miss you Technoblade.

I don't think i will continue the story,but i hope the best for all of you and maybe we see each other in the next book. What stands above is my way of coping with the death of Technoblade I hope it helps you,too.
N.F