Chapter Five

Alandra's eyes flickered open. She covered them quickly as the light blinded them. She got up after a few minutes of internal swearing.

Alandra pulled the cover off her body, she placed her feet on the cold floor. She walked to the wardrobe scowling. Perhaps her face would stick that way. Maybe she could be the great scowling bride. Hard to manipulate someone if their face was in a constant scowl.

She violently pulled a blouse, corset and trousers off their hangers. She didn't want to be up right now. However for whatever reason her body decided now was the time to be awake. It probably wasn't her decision.

Combing out her wild brown curls she opened the door. Two servants were waiting outside of her quarters.
The blonde woman and a man with golden eyes.

"Where can I find something to eat?" Alandra barked.

The woman with blonde hair smiled. She couldn't help a cold shiver that crawled down her spine as her pearly fangs glinted in the light.

"Master Dracula has prepared a marvelous feast in your honor. Come."

The male and female vampires linked their arms with hers she tried her best not to protest with force.
They led her down winding corridors, to yet another set of giant doors. Giant fucking doors. How dumb, normal doors work the same.

They unlinked her arms and pushed open the oak doors.
Alandra couldn't help the fact that her mouth watered at the smell. It did smell good. That thought she knew belonged to her.

She took a seat and the vampires began to pile her plate with a bit of everything. She wanted to smack their hands and say she could fix her own damn plate. However you don't bite the hand that feeds you. Because they might bite back.

She began to eat when she heard heavy, slow footfall behind her.

"Good Morning, Alandra."

Of course, fucking drama queen.

______________
How's that for an update that is over a few months old?
Yep. I totally abandoned this story. But it's back and that's all that matters.