False security

I wake up in a soft, cushy surface. It feels nice at least.
My eyes flutter open to meet the eyes of my lover, Dream.

That's why it was warm. Bastard used magic

"thought you hated me"

"no. Just upset with you. That's all"

"well I'm sorry okay! you expect me to be oka-"

"shut it" he growled and shoved soup in my mouth "you caught a cold. I'm taking care of you"

Dreams never been this aggressive before...
And is he wearing heels?? Hes so tall

I shake it off and get up, only to be pushed right back down. It's cold here. The castle is always warm and humming of enegry. Where did it go..

As if he read my mind, I'm quickly wrapped in blankets, tightly, as if I'm being trapped.

"Can I see Blue- "
A grimace of frustration shuts me up quickly
"not right now"

Is blue even here anymore?

I sigh and sink into the bed. Probably not. My tantrum was most likely the last straw and he packed his things, moving out with Cross.

Why is Dream even here anymore. It's not like I'm worthy of love.

"You're being negative, dear" The God of Positivity speaks up, stirring the spoon around the ceramic bowl

"no, I'm just being truthful in my thoughts. Get out of them" I sigh

The bottoms of my eye sockets begin to feel dry and heavy. Then my whole eye feels dense, as if they were replaced with stone. My body begins to tingle like it's starting to float.

"go to sleep" the man beside me purred, sounding relieved to be solving this problem

"you dic..." I try, only to be replaced by dreams.

---

I AM SO SORRY

this took so many days of picking at to get done, not to mention another hospital trip.
I hope to be getting more out asap.
Thank you for your patience ♡