Lost again

The man beside Ink strokes his head more, as to soothe the sleeping artist.

Error peaks his head in, nervous and glitching
"Did it work?" he asked soflty
Nightmare stood up and nodded, sure of himself. 

"Its working"

Error and Nightmare walked side by side, down the hallway they reconstructed to look like the castle of the star sanses. It was all part of the idea they formulated.

"are you certain he wont tell the difference?" Error fretted. He sure loved Ink, but knew physical ropes cant hold him. He would need to come to them himself.

"I'm certain. We make him hate 'us' and he will come running back to Error and Nightmare. It's a simple plan for the simple man" Night pressed

"Fine. I believe you." he straightened his back as his eyes corrected themselves.
Perfect in time, as the just made it to the living room. Error would rather eat his puppets then let anyone see him weak.

Killer and Dust say lazily on the sofa  One upside down and the other sideways. They hung onto controllers hooked up to the tv. Some anime game that they modded.

Night cleared his throat, and they just looked over. You see, they lost respect for him a long time ago.
Ever since Ink escaped with his mind slightly in tact, Noot has been planning how to get him back. Obsessing.  It has consumed him.

The moment he saw Ink laying in the snow, unattended, his heart almost stopped. It was too good to be true. Of course he was going over to talk to his brother. He wanted a truce. Or some sort of deal where he got Ink twice a week. But that. That was just a blessing.

"Ink is in our care now." he informed

"Good. Now what? wait till Dream finds him?" Dust spat.

"Go to the dungeon. You're in timeout" Nightmare hissed

"really?" Dust laughed, as Night threw him like a birde down the stairs

"No. More. Attuide.  I'm sick of this shit" he screamed before regaining his composure
"Let's give ink... a bad time :)"