CHAPTER 4, ONCE A DEMON STAYS A DEMON

Tanjiro Pov

N-Nezuko where is she? my vision was all blurry I couldn't open my eyes. It was all blur. "Get up Boy! the hashiras are here!" my eyes suddenly open like the wind staring at the 9 people looking at me up and down judging me.

Shinobu P O V

I heard the news about a little teenage boy with a huge scar on his forehead is carrying a demon with him. what an unforgiveable act! Why would he do that? He must punish!

They were at the ground and bowed to the master for respect "Master, I request you to punish those people" Sanemi said looking down at the at the floor "Tomioka Giyu's sensei says that she has never devour a human" Master said and Sanemi place her to the test, Nezuko was drooling, and Sanemi was giving "I won" smirk.

She refused and I was shocked a demon who refuses blood?!

I offered to bring Kamado and his sister to my house, and maybe Kanao could have a friend as long as he didn't influence her to betray the demon slayer corps. Although this guy acted way to nice. "Hey I'm Tanjiro Kamado! this is my sister Nezuko! what is your name?" he asked "Shinobu kocho" I smiled "please feel welcome this is my butterfly estate." I said It has been years and Tanjiro and Kanao got closer and closer. I'm not surprised but not happy if they did.

Shinobu P O V

I started at my lovely sister Kanao and she told me she had something to tell me, she held Tanjiro hand and I started teasing her for Tanjiro and Kanao being together.

"W-well yeah, what if is me and T-Tanjiro together" Kanao muttered and looked down, I touch her shoulder and said softly and smirk with a vein popping "You two can be together but, Tanjiro if you hurt her feelings, I will kill you."

Kamado nodded and his eyes look kind of scared, I walked away closing my eyes and didn't bother my surroundings and me being clumsy and bump into Tomioka damn his chest is hard I felt his hard abs if only I could stay like this longer, we both look at each other in the eye and blushed I quickly stand up and walked to my office.

I was always thinking since Kanao have a man, when will I have one?

Or will I be a single pringle?

Giyu P O V

I couldn't get Kocho out of my mind but I had to concentrate with the demons and the mission I came back with a broken arm maybe this broken arm will buy me some time to see kochou

I went back to the butterfly estate, and went to Kocho office She helped wrapped and healed my arm. "Are you that careless Tomioka san? please don't hurt yourself like this it makes me worried!" she said in her gentle tone. God how could a woman be so attractive and caring.

I couldn't stop thinking Sabito wanted to me to be gleeful and he would say the meaning of Sakura that he see he believes that is love, I figure it out! I need to find love to be happy and even to make me smile again. Then Sabito and Nee-sab will be happy! but will they forgive me from being a burden

"But how?"

"Who would like me?"

"I mean Kocho is saying the truth with my attitude no one would love me or even be friends with me."

"And I only love Kocho."

"She's the only person who can make my heart skip a beat"

"Tomioka-san? Moshi mosh? can you hear me? you alright?" said Shinobu she got closer and closer and started shouting, "Oh sorry Kocho." in my monotone voice

Kanao P O V

I had a lot of fun with Tanjiro, we went on a date, and we also went to a garden blowing bubbles and smelling the blooming flowers sure does smell good!

Tanjiro smiles is like the sun brightening up my world.

Zenitsu came to Tanjiro and slapped him on the face, "Tanjiro! you have a girlfriend which is Kanao, but you won't let me date Nezuko!" Zenitsu shouted and started crying.

"Zenitsu.. she is to young" Tanjiro muttered with a angered expression , Nezuko just gave a digust look at Tanjiro "Whatever Oni Chan" She said "But once I get older nothing can stop me from liking zenitsu he is my and only"

UPPERMOON MEETING!

"Uppermoons I never knew you were that weak upper moon 2 died so we have a replacement Kazumi Asami, I will be stricter on you guys. Kazumi you will have a mission to be a demon slayer to find information I trust you more than anyone so succeed the mission or come back and perish." Muzan said with no patience left in him.

"Thank you muzan-sama" Kazumi bowed and the others.

833 words