|Treehouse|

"DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST DO THAT!"I shrugged and said,"It wasn't a big deal."Squints looked at me and said,"If it's not a big deal how about You give me a kiss?"The other boys except for Benny and yeah-yeah agreeing and wanting one too."How about whoever hits a homer gets a kiss on the cheek",They quickly nodded but then Kenny asks,"What if we all do it"I smiled and said,"Than you all will get one got it?"They quickly cheered and got into place while yeah-yeah sat down since he's family and knows I'll give him one anyways.I look and see that Benny is on the line but I shrug off the thought.After they all accomplished the task except for Little Tommy who looks sad.The boys line up for there kiss except for Tommy and Benny.I give them all there kiss and walk up to the other 3 boys.I give Yeah-yeah a kiss and a hug and then also gave Tommy one since he tried his best.Then moved onto Benny."It's a friendly kiss don't worry."He just looked away and as I was going to kiss his cheek he accidentally turned to ask me something making our lips touch."I quickly move away and said,"Im sorry I didn't know you were going to move-"He bit his bottom lip and said,"Its fine I shouldn't have turned like that."I smiled at him before leaving the sandlot since I still have to organize my room.A few hours later I found myself in my red silk night gown looking out of my balcony toward the sky enjoying the fresh breeze hitting my face.After a while I look down and notice all the boys staring at me.I look down smiling and wave at them."Hey boys"they quickly looked away as I giggled and made my way downstairs putting on some slippers and going to the porch where the boys were.They just kept staring at me up and down until yeah-yeah came running from his house yelling,"HEY GUYS I GOT MY SLEEPING BAG LET GO TO THE TREE HOU-WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS STARING AT!"He says as he smacks the back of their heads.They hiss in pain as I just laugh at them."Hey Mae we were planning a sleepover at the treehouse wanna come"Says Timmy."yeah wanna come"Repeats Tommy."Sure but the thing is I don't have a sleeping ba-" "We can share"I hear someone say,as I turn around I see that its Benny."Wait but dont you have a girlfr-"yeah-yeah interrupts Ham ,"Listen you blockheads if your that willing to share your sleeping bag with her than here-"He hands me his sleeping bag and blanket,"she can have her own and don't worry I'll sleep with you Benny."Benny sighs and rolls his eyes,"Hey at least you won't have to worry about me hugging you at night Benny boy."Bennys eyes widen as he heard what I said."Wait so if I share my sleeping bag with you,then you would hug me to sleep!"Bertram asks."Mhm I have a habit of hugging things in my sleep"I say sheepishly.Suddenly the boys argue about wanting to share a sleeping bag with me.I just roll my eyes and walk away."Hey where are you going?!"I turned to look at Ham."To the treehouse."The treehouse is in Tommy and Timmy's house!The Yellow one down the block!"I smile and start walking toward it,"Thanks!"They watch as I walk away wearing a red silky night gown.When suddenly they look at each other and start running toward me..