|Sleep over|

After a while a boy named scotty arrived and we started talking.I got tired so while the boys told stories about some beast,I layed down and fell asleep in the first sleeping bag I found not caring whose it is.I was half asleep when I heard the boys complaining,"Benny you can't be selfish let me sleep with her."Then Benny replied,"NO its my sleeping bag!"Squints argued back,"So what, she kissed me on the cheek!"Benny randomly replied,"So she kissed me on the lips!"The boys gasp."I thought you had a girlfriend,why would you show off that you kissed her?!"Benny bit his lip and said,"Oh right I forgot.."Squints ignored him and asked,"What was it like!What chapstick flavor was it?Was she a good kisser?!"Benny chuckled and said,"First off they were soft,the chapstick was watermelon and yeah she was even though it was quick and she didn't mean it-"Ham quickly asked,"What do you mean she didn't mean it?!"Benny sighs as he says,"She was going to kiss my cheek but I turned my head not knowing and yeah"Squints quickly said,"Well since you have Alexa I should sleep with Mae"I feel someone quickly get into the sleeping bag and say,"Not a chance."Knowing it was Benny I got butterflies in my stomach.I wanted to tease him so as his face was facing my back I turned around and hugged his waist and buried my face on the crook of his neck letting my lips lightly brush on it.I hear his breath hitch as my hot breath hits his neck."Lucky bastard"I hear Squint say before getting into his sleeping bag.After a few minutes I feel his arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to his body.I intertwined our legs making myself comfortable,when i felt something hard,knowing what it was I ignored it and drifted to sleep.I woke up before anyone else as I was getting up I feel a strong pair of arms pull me back down,"Just stay like this for 5 more minutes"Benny said in a raspy tone which made my stomach do flips.I giggled and removed his arms and was about to climb down but after hearing him groan at the sudden feeling of emptiness,moving his arms around hoping to find something to hug,I felt bad so I got my pillow and gave it to him to hug.