|Forgive and Forget|

After that day I decided to stop going to the sandlot.Yeah-yeah would come and make sure I was okay.Only Kenny knew what had happened."Listen Mae you know I love you right?But you have to listen to him!I mean I've never heard him tell Alexa he loved her and they were dating for 2 years!"I looked at Kenny contemplating if I should really listen to what he has to say.Kenny always comes After playing and tells me what happened.He also always tells me that Benny is asking him about me and my whereabouts."Fine I'll go to the sandlot tomorrow and talk to him but make sure his girlfriend isn't there!"He smiled and hugged me,"Alright deal!"I giggle as we talk about random stuff until it's time for him to leave.That night I go to sleep with a smile on my face.The next day I put this on:

The next day I put this on:

I went out and made my way towards the sandlot

I went out and made my way towards the sandlot.When I arrived I saw Benny was batting. Suddenly Ham noticed me and ran toward me making the rest of the guys run to me except for Benny who stood in place with his head hanging low.I watched as he made his way to the dugout.After greeting everyone I made my way toward Benny to see him sitting on the ground,sniffing with tears running down his cheeks.My heart ached at the scene in front of me.I sat down beside him,"Hey.."He looked up at me with red eyes and said,"I thought you hated me?"I sigh and say,"I was just upset okay?Even if you are dating someone else that doesn't mean we can't be friends right?"He looked at me deeply and said,"But I can't just be friends with you!"I take his hand and say,"Didn't you want to explain something?"He turned his body to face me and said,"Yeah but are you really going to listen to me?"I smiled and nodded my head."He let out a deep sigh as he grabbed both of my hands softly squeezing them."After you left home that day we all went to the field earlier than you.I had broke up with her through text but she left me on read.I thought I made myself clear but then she showed up and kissed me I was confused but she said she never got any text and everytime I try to break up with her she act like she didn't hear or just changes the topic!But I really do love you!"I felt bad for making him cry after all,it wasn't actually his fault.I saw him crying again so I quickly sat on his lap and hugged him bringing him close and he hugs back letting it all out.After a while I was going to stand up but he pulled me back and said,"Please don't leave yet!"I giggled and said,"Why not we've been hugging for like 10 minutes!"As I walk away he pulls me back hugging me again."Come on, let's go play!"He puts his head on my shoulder and says,"I don't want to play today.."I gasp as I turn to face him."Are you serious?! I never thought you would say that!Why don't you want to play?"He pulled me closer and says,"I just don't have the energy right now",I felt at fault for making him cry so I took a deep breath and knew I had to do it."What are you doing-"I quickly peck his lips and say,"Come on do you have the energy now!,"He looks at me and says,"Not really that was too quick."I chuckle and lean in and kiss him softly as he wraps his arms around me.After about 2 minutes I pull away and say,"How about now?"He smiles and says,"Much better let's go!"As we made our way out Alexa pushed me away and hugged Benny."Baby I missed you so much!"Benny looked at me scared that I'd leave again but I just stood there and watched until she leaned in to kiss him,that was the last straw...