Paperwork. Zetsu

You were in the living room, playing poker with Deidara.
"All in, y/n-chan!" 
"Are you sure about that, sweetie?" He nodded dead serious which made you snort. He smiled as you said
"Checking… Can you hear these steps?"
"What are you talking about, silly? What steps?" he giggled.
"Steps of your failure," you said, showing your three queens. Shadow went through his face. He frowned, looked at your cards and then at his. 
"I'm pretty sure it's coming for you...". He raised an eyebrow and put his hand down. 
"Straight!" Blondie stood up and started a victory dance right in front of you. 
"Ugh! Get off my face cheater!" you rasped.

"You just can't handle being defeated y/n. Congratulations Dei." You heard a familiar voice from behind. 
"Thank you, Zetsu! She never admits failure!" Deidara laughed.
"Oh, shut up brat!" you crossed your arms on your chest but smiled at your little brother. Well, he wasn't really your brother but you always treated each other as siblings. You were angry a little but now your thoughts flew to Zetsu. You were on a mission for 5 weeks. Since the two of you have your deal you have never been separated for such a long time. You have been back an hour ago, just had a shower and Dei dragged you out of your room to play with him. 
"We have some paperwork to do, don't you think y/n? There is a big pile of documents on my desk..." 
"Yes, plant-boy. I know. Let's get it started." You said and followed him to his room. Trying to keep a straight face you went back in time to the day you met.

BACK IN TIME
Since you left the village you have been lonely. Three years now, and it doesn't look like things will change... You went to the store for something and a few boys around your age passed you by on the street. Shirtless. Seriously it was not a big deal but... Three years and no one even to talk to... So you hid in the woods and touched yourself laying on the grass. You spread your legs out thinking about all the things you were craving to do for months. About all the boys and men you met. Their bodies, hands, thighs, tongues… you increased your pace feeling your climax coming. Something wasn't right and you felt the same chakra that followed you for a couple of days.
"You can join me, I bet you have seen everything anyway." You said.

He appeared in front of you and with no words pulled his cock out and started to pump it. Black and white man knelt above you. Absolutely dangerous, weird and inappropriate but somehow alluring. You stopped just before reaching your orgasm and leaned to the man's face. You kissed each other and he crawled on top of you. Then he put his right hand on your butt and squeezed it. You gasped and placed your hands on his back. 
"Ready?" He asked. You wanted this impertinent man. When you nod he thrust himself in your core deep and hard. Both of you moaned at that feeling. Then he dropped all his weight on you, grabbed and spread your thighs and fucked the shit out of you until both of you collapsed.

NOW
As soon as the door closed he yanked you into his arms 
"Five fucking weeks!" 
"Actually babe, five no-fucking weeks"
"You think you're funny? Ha? You think you're funny?" He kissed you hungrily and threw you on the bed. 
"Take this shit off. I want you naked!" Since you joined the Akatsuki you two had a deal. Friends with benefits. In the beginning, you were using paperwork as an excuse to make out, but later you started to help Zetsu with it. Everyone bought it making it even easier to hide. 

He already got rid of his clothes and leafs. When you saw his erect member you bit your bottom lip and said 
"Hi, I've missed you''. Plant-boy chuckled
"Greet him properly", so you knelt on all fours on the edge of the bed and took all his length into your mouth. Immediately he grabbed a fistful of your hair and began to fuck your mouth. You didn't think he could be that hard. He missed you too, nice.

After a while, he pulled back and put you flat on the bed hovering over your body. Your womanhood was throbbing insanely. He sucked on your neck and left a love bite on it. 
"You fucking dick! Not on my neck where everyone can see it!" He shut you up with the next kiss and began to massage your clit. 
"Stop teasing, please" you cried out. He likes to tease you. Easy to see by one look on his face. His mischievous smile it's something that gives you butterflies every time.

When you finally adjusted yourself to the pace he was caressing you, he decided to flip both of you over. You gave him a long, deep kiss and accidentally bit his lower lip.
"Fuck! It hurts, you fucking vampire!" 
"I'm sorry my little lettuce, am I too rough?" you flirted 
"I'll show you rough!" He threatened and picked you up only to drop you on his cock.

You swung your head back and moaned.
"Ride me," he growled, so you did for a couple of minutes, but Zetsu had a better idea. He pulled you down and trapped your head under his elbow by his right side. Then he increased the pace incredibly, slamming his hips against yours so hard that it almost hurt. Moans and sighs escaped his mouth one by one, and you could say he was close. He slapped your butt and you wailed in pleasure. That was it for you. Orgasm spilt over you in a hot, electrifying wave. You gripped the bedsheet and cried out into the pillow. 

He pulled you up so you faced him, then he smirked and said 
"I'm not done yet, y/n'' you kissed him passionately and began to ride him again. Zetsu bit his bottom lip and started to fondle your breasts. You slide your fingers across his bare, hard torso. 
"Get off me, little one" You raised an eyebrow in surprise but obeyed his command. 
"On all fours'' he instructed *now you make sense* you thought with a huge smile. Without warning, he slammed his hips against yours. You whimpered loudly. 
"Shut up! Someone can hear you!" He didn't give you time to adjust to his pace and size again. He just fucked you mercilessly.

After a few minutes of moans, whimpers and howls he changed the angle. Your eyes widened and your mouth dropped open. You never felt this before. What was he doing? It felt good. You rolled your eyes back and drool escaped your mouth. 
"Where did you get this from?" You asked in delight. He chuckled and said, 
"From Hornyland". You giggled and he pressed your head to the mattress. Now you were completely immobilised. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room. Your mixed juices were dripping off your pussy as he proceeded to thrust. He grasped your hips and increased the pace. Few more thrusts and you heard a deep groan. He released his seed all over your butt and back. 

When you both cleaned yourself up Zetsu laid down next to you. Both of you were panting madly. He grabbed your hand and tangled fingers with you as he kissed the back of it. After a couple of minutes, you stood up. Your shaking legs could barely hold your weight. Then you picked a bottle of water, took a sip and handed it to Zetsu. He sat on the edge of the bed and drank all of it.

"Documentation now?" You asked but he shook his head and smiled devilishly. You put your clothes back on and said 
"I'll make us sandwiches first" he slapped your butt 
"I fucking love you, y/n." You cackled as you kissed his forehead. 
"Bring some more water, please. And be ready for round two" he winked. 
"I can't with you, plant-boy," you said and left the room.