Morning mist. Orochimaru

Before you start let me give you a piece of advice... It's not necessary but it made me write this one...

Open the window.

I was just minding my own business, sitting on the couch and chilling when I felt air blowing on my neck. I'm sure everyone here knows the feeling of fresh air coming through the window. Instantly I thought about Orochimaru.

Idk, maybe I'm just weird or it really hits different? Give it a chance 😉

~~~~~~~~~~

The smell of the forest was one of your favourites. Unfortunately now you breathed in blood dripping off your and Orochimaru's cloaks. After taking down all enemies you hid in the woods and tried to find a source to clean yourself up. Your partner was following you quietly. He didn't make a sound but you could feel his chakra not so far behind. 

Lost in your thoughts you trailed deeper and deeper into the forest. Everyone in the Akatsuki was disgusted with the Orochimaru but you honestly didn't know why. Each one of them was creepy in their special way… Kisame? Fish. Hidan? Masochist. Deidara? Mouths on hands. Zetsu? Plant. Kakuzu? Threads. Sasori? Puppet. Pain? His skin was so cold. Konan? Not so bad but still, she was like made of paper… Itachi? Well, he was not gross. But lately, his eyes were bleeding much more and he was coughing constantly. You were worried but he declined any help. 

"Y/n!" Your partner's voice snapped you out of your thoughts. 
"Yes, Orochimaru?" You turned around. He approached you and tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear. Leaning over you he said.
"I said, three times by the way, that there is a source. Can you hear it?" He pointed to the left of the direction you followed. You concentrated and after a moment you heard the water splashing over the rocks. You smiled at the man and both of you walked towards the sound.

It was still dark as you started your mission late at night. You didn't know the time but it could have been possibly around 4 o'clock. When you walked out of the woods even despite the darkness, you were amazed by the view. There was a small clearing with a spring gushing out from stones in the middle of it. At the bottom, there was a knee-deep pool and the water was flowing out into the forest in a stream. The pool was shallow but several meters wide. Over the water grew a huge willow tree. Its leaves ran down in long threads touching the water's surface. 

You stared at the beautiful picture in awe.
"We don't get to admire such views every day, do we?" Orochimaru whispered, glancing at you. You blinked several times and walked forward taking your clothes off. Blood started to dry and you didn't want to ruin your stuff. It has to be washed as soon as possible. Especially you didn't want to expose Kakuzu to further costs. It wasn't his money anyway, but it would be a waste and you both didn't like a waste. 

Finally, you ended up in your underwear as everything else was soaked in blood. It was the middle of a hot summer and the water was lukewarm. You stood at the stream and started to wash your clothes. Soon water around you changed its colour. Orochimaru disappeared but you weren't worried. He was always taking his paths… 

When you were done with washing you heard a noise in the bushes. 
"What took you so long, Orochimaru?" His cloak was still dirty. 
"I had some unfinished business nearby." He simply responded and took his clothes off dropping them into the water. You shamelessly observed him as he flexed his muscles washing his stuff. Both of you had only underwear on but you didn't mind. There is no difference between, swimsuit and underwear so why would you care?

He caught you staring at him and chuckled.
"I thought that, like the others, you don't see me as a man." Grateful that he didn't make it awkward, you giggled as well. 
"I'm curious what you really are. I know you were born as a man. Is it your gender, then?" You decided to finally ask him something that everyone wanted to know. 
"It is when I'm in full strength. But when I'm weakening, the gender of the person whose body I possess takes over." He answered.
"Interesting. Can you change it when you are in full strength? When you possess a woman's body can you switch between two genders?" You went further and further.
"Yes, I can change my appearance as I feel."
"Appearance… What about the biological side…" you turned your face away blushing. He chuckled and raised his eyebrow.
"Wanna see it?" He asked, amused by your shyness and you hurriedly waved "no" with your hands.
"No, forget it, I was just wondering…"