Boyfriend. Itachi

"Open your mouth. Wider. That's it. Now stick your tongue out". You did what he said and he scowled in anger.
"I knew it, un!"
"Feifara... Fan I flose my mouff?"

"You did it! You stole my last blueberry lollipop y/n-chan!". You threw your arms around his neck and cried dramatically
"But Deiii... it was so delicious I couldn't resist! I'm just a weak woman who likes blueberries..."
"And this is your excuse for stealing, un!?" You looked at his face with a wide smile showing your blue teeth and nodded
"Yes!". Deidara sent you a disapproving look.
"No?" you sob with a troubled face.
"No, un!"

"I would say I'm sorry but it was delicious so I won't stop smiling, BUT! We can do this..." you hunched and started to whisper
"I'll buy You 6-pack and we will blame Tobi for that brutal robbery! He will never take his mask off to prove his innocence, so we will be covered!" The level of dramaturgy you created was comic...
"It makes sense...". No, it doesn't but the blonde-haired man always had a soft spot for you and the opposite for Tobi.

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
Itachi appeared out of nowhere and approached you.
"Sounds like the perfect crime."
"Itachi-kun!" You grinned and rushed to kiss your boyfriend. He hugged your waist and nodded "Hi" to Deidara.
"But the trouble is, sweetheart... You're guilty. Shame on you y/n! How dare you mess with our poor Dei and make him think he needs to save your guilty ass?" You shook your head hearing what he was saying. Blonde, gave you an apologetic look.
"True y/n-chan. But you still owe me that 6-pack, un" he said, turned around and started to look for some sweets.

"Hey! It's my cupboard! You better don't touch my grape lollies!" you shouted but a gentle squeeze on your buttock silenced you.
"Leave him, I have something sweet you can suck on..." Itachi's cheeky gaze made you shiver. You quickly covered his mouth.
"Hush, someone can hear you!" Thought that Hidan or Kisame could laugh their asses off over it later made you feel uncomfortable.

He pulled you closer and kissed your cheek.
"How was your day, honey?" He always makes your knees weak. Everything about him melts your heart. He can be rude and cocky in one minute and absolutely adorable a moment later.
"I woke up late as you were out and just wandered around the base. Then I took a shower and got sooooooo hungry, so I went to the kitchen and ate an omelette."
"Nothing to confess?" His comment brought a smile to your face
"Umm... And I committed a crime..."
"Like a proper criminal... You deserve the reward" he chuckled and pulled you by hand straight to his room. When you entered the room you noticed the flower on the window started to dry so you poured some water in the pot. You heard Itachi locking the door.
"Get your ass here, Mrs Uchiha".

Lost in those black eyes you obeyed. He cupped your face in his hands and began to kiss you slowly. Second by second kiss started to warm up both of you. Itachi slipped hands underneath your top and his smooth, cool fingers brushed your sides. Pushing you backwards he kept stroking your back scratching gently. His hands abandoned your body for a moment as he unfastened his belt. He picked you up and placed you on a dresser.

"Good job you put a skirt on," he said in a raspy voice kneeling in front of you. Pulling your panties aside he brushed his cheek on your inner thigh.
"Lean back y/n". You pressed your back against the wall and pushed your hips forward to give him more access to your lower areas. You flinched as he licked your pussy, but with every move of his tongue, you spread your legs out more and more. He slid his tongue up and down, pushing it inside slightly. Your body tensed up as your orgasm began to build up.

Suddenly Itachi pressed two fingers to your clit and started making circular motions. You gasped and reached to grab his hair but he stopped your hand halfway. Instead, you grabbed his hand. Your fingers tangled with his as he pleasured you. You let out a long groan.
"Itachi... I need you inside...". He stood up and you couldn't take your eyes off of his manhood pushing against the fabric of his jeans. He pulled it out and smirked at your reaction. Your eyes widened and a huge smile has spread on your lips.

He put soft kisses on your neck and gently pushed his hips against yours, filling you up with his length. You both gasped, this was the end of being gentle. He grabbed your buttock in one hand and placed the other across your back. When he began to thrust, you whined and didn't stop until your lips touched each other. The kiss was rapid and intense. You wrapped your legs around him. Itachi looked down and moaned at the sight of his glistering in your juices cock disappearing in your slit. The rhythmic sound filled the room.

You clung to your lover and howled with every move. He found the perfect angle and proceeded to hit the right spot. You put your hands on his back and dug your nails in. You knew you wouldn't last much longer.
"Baby, I'm gonna cummm~"
"Shhh, just a little bit longer... It feels too good to stop" he said and bit your earlobe. It distracted you a little, but when he began to suck on your neck you couldn't hold it anymore.

You reached your climax and felt waves of hotness in your whole body from head to toes. A few seconds later Itachi groaned and dug his nails into your skin. He kissed you and kept thrusting for a while. When he finished and put his pants back on you hugged him and tickled his neck with your nose.
"I love you Itachi"
"I love myself too," he said with a cheeky smile and jumped away before you could reach for him.
"You step on thin ice, Uchiha!" You laughed and stood up. In his tight embrace, you found what you were looking for.
"I love you too y/n".