Chapter One: Amnesia

Ehm.. Where am I? I think to my self. Sweat is beading down my face like a rainfall. I take a brief look around the room I was in, it was too dark to see the walls but I could make out a purple and black patterned floor. I slide both of my hands to a stationary position to enable me to sit up. I use the force of my body and my hands to sit up. "Ouch! Dang it!" I scream as I cling onto my hip due to a sudden gut wrenching pain in that spot. I slowly start to raise my grey Hollister T-shirt to reveal a bloodied up bandage wrapped around my ribcage. "What happened to me?" I think out loud. Whatever had happened, I only Had one thing in mind; escaping. I slowly crawl onto my knees, I quickly raise my knee as I try to take a step, but I stumbled forward just before I faceplant right into the ground. I look down at my knees, they were shaking uncontrollably. I take another good look around the room but this time I saw more that just floor and darkness. I could make out the silhouette of a tall man standing there.

It had faintly appeared that the man was wearing a top hat. Other than that I could not see anything more. Either way I didn't care about that; but why was he here. Before I thought any more, I suddenly blurted out "hey you, please help me!" The man still stood there motionless, I decide to yelling again but there was no reply. All of a sudden it came to my attention. "Maybe this is all one sick dream." I rubbed my eyes a few timed then I went to move my attention to the man once again; but he was gone...