Chapter Three: darkness emerges

My vision, it's blurry. "What the heck!!" I scream. "What did that jerk do to me?" I feel as If I was paralyzed from my waist down. I look back to see that the shadow eyed creature had gained on me. "Get away from me!!' I scream as I frantically try to get away from it. It's over, I am going to die, darkness Is gong to consume me. I am losing my vision, "I am surrounded. It is over" I say as I start to choke in the smoke created from the demonic creature. All of a sudden a blinding light illuminated the room. Onece the light adjusted to my eyes I had noticed a young woman standing before my eyes. She had long flowing crimson hair, she was wearing a red skirt, and a black dress shirt. She was holding a silver staff that had somewhat of an illuminated orb of light on the tip of it. She then took a fighting stance and aimed the staff at the creature. "What are you doing!" I scream. She darts her eyes at me and smirks. She lunges at the creature at full force! The shadow creature forms a arm created of shadows to stop the attack! She quickly pulls the staff down to where the orb is touching the shadow's arm! To my suprise, the creature screams in pain as ambers form around the arm, burning it off. She then quickly spins around colliding the orb against the creature's body! Right before my eyes, I see the creature burn into ambers that flow through the hallway like dust in the wind. My vision starts to blur again. I see the girl run to my side with an antidote of some sort. She grabs my arm and injects me with it. "Ehm" I grunt to the reaction of the injection. She smiles then grabs the radio mic that was pinned to her skirt and speaks through it. "Headquarters, this it Ada. I have Break and I am extracting him now.

     She looks next to her where the ambers and smoke still blew through the hallway. Finally the smoke appears to reveal a tall female body, with red glowing eyes. Ada quickly blurted out " oh no; it's Angela, why is she here?!" I need to contact HQ" she reaches for her radio when all of a sudden "chhhht" a loud screeching static echoes through the radio "crap!" I scream. Ada quickly lowers the volume, fading the sound. I look back at Angela to see one of her red glowing eyes shine through her black hair. Suddenly; a glitchy static pixelation fades her to no more, she was gone..