Part Four: Denied by death

I wake up to find myself on a couch.   "Where am I?" I wonder to myself. My vision still had a faint blur to it. I see ada walk up te me and sit down just before she nodded . "So you're finally awake. Even though I knew it would hurt; I slide my arms to my side trying to sit up. Ada interrupts "no, no, don't move the effects are still sinking in. Let me explain the situation." She pauses. "You are in a protected safehouse, unlike the previous rooms you were in. This one can't generate what we call S.O.D's or Shadows of Demensions." I quickly interrupt "so thats what tried to kill me?" Ada continues "yes, they are highly vonerable by light. But they are exceptional at manipulation and attacks." I finally add. "Who was that guy whou drugged me? And what about that girl?" I has more questions but I was too stubborn to ask them. "Even though it didn't seem that way, that man tried to save you. He is just very wreckless. The man's name is Dominic. When it comes to Angela, well no one knows her story.she's been here all along, in this.. Hell. But she rarely likes to show her face. So there must be some reason she appeared in your presence." I sit there wondering the same question. "Welcome to a mansion we like Plaeotoria, and before you ask me where we are. Let me explain, I do not know, none of us know. Okay, we need to go. Can you walk now?" She finishes. I look nown at my knees. Indeed they stopped shaking. "Yeah I think so." I was about to stand up when Ada interrupts me. "Let me ask you something, do you want to make it out of here alive?" Well that was kind of an obvious question but I still reply. "Of course, who would not Want to?" She then tosses me a grey coat that I could tell was made out of amazing silk. It had a patch on it that had stated. "Defense of light" along with a sword. I quickly ask "wait isn't my weapon supposed to be forged from light?" Ada quickly adds "that's no normal blade, you see that button there? That will power up 25.5 Megavolts of energy. Which if you didn't know, it is the highest amounts of volts produced my man." I take it out of the sheath and look down at the button just before I ask "is it safe?" Ada just gives me a blank stare then continues. "Well, like I was saying before. Welcome to the team. Suit up.