. Chapter Seven: Dillusion

"Ever since I have been dragged to this place of despair. I had nothing else on my mind but to escape. It was a complete nightmare, and to be honest. I didn't know where to start. Until I found Ada, she saved my life. It turns out that Ada and her guild have been at it also. To make matters even worse, there is some crazy woman known as Angela. She has had a bit of a liking to hunt me. After the latest incident, Ada and I are trapped in these woods. We plan to make a dash for the next safehouse in a few minutes. She wants to introduce me to the rest of the guild. You know, this place is starting to ru-". Ada interrupts me "hey break, were leaving. Are you ready to move?" I close my journal, slip on my black coat and reply "yeah, i'm ready." We head back onto the wasted streets. This time, it is really quiet. I look at ada and ask *where did everything go?" We look around. The streets were empty and there were large broken doen buildings on either side of us. Ada then replies "I do not know."

      We walk for about a mile until i notice a black blur dart out of the corner of my eyes. I look quickly to see nothing. It happens again, but this time on the other side. I quickly ask "hey Ada, are you seeing things too?" She looks at me then nods, "yeah, we are being followed." I stop there as if I were paralyzed. She looks at me then continues "keep moving don't let them know that you know. We are almost there." I look up at the buildings to see a thin shadow creature run along the roof then jump all the wah to the other one! Woah... thats insane.

     We continue walking. Until I hear the sound of a high pitched scream. Ada screams " they found us, Run!" I look back to see the shadow creature do a back flip off of the tower and land it. Shortly after, two more do the same. We start to sprint, I look back to see them gain on us. I pull out my sword and quickly swing it at the creature. I cut it in half, sending it tumbljng to the ground. We start to gain ahead. I see the safehouse ahead, we jse all of our force as we dive into the safehouse. The creatures were still running at us! One of them gets inside. I run up and kick him, sending him flying into the other. "Now Ada!"I scream as she slams the door shut, locking us in.