The legondary crimson crystal.

"Hey" Aldo! "Hey"! Who's a good boy? You are, yeah you are! My cute whittle Aldo.
Sheesh, Finnan. Hawisa sighs under her breath. Anyone that hears you, would think you're talking to a babe.
Ah, come on Hawisa. You can't help but to melt when looking into his golden ember eyes.
True enough, smirked Hawisa. So... that fight just now, who would you say is the winner Aldo?
Aldo paces back and forth then excitedly trollops over to Hawisa and purrs at her feet.
Hmm, I guess that makes me the new heroine as she gut wrenchingly laughs and sticks her tongue out at Finnan.
Pfft... Oh yeah sure it does. I can knock you down flat in a second growls Finnan.
Ooo such a scary looking baby dragon rider baits Hawisa.

Hawisa's POV
He thinks since he's been training that he can take me on. Ha what a fool. Wait till he sees my new and improved lightening kick. Aldo squeals with delight while sparks erupt from his mouth because of the magnetic tension in the air. Finnan lundges upwards in the empyrean and strikes a downward blow to the ground missing my skull by a hair. Die HAWISA! I will end you menaced Finnan. Let's just see you try I jest. I ram my elbow aiming for his nose and strike, as his nose suddenly has an outpouring of a maroon waterfall. Damn it Hawisa! I thought we were just sparing? Wails Finnan. Well you did tell me to die as I roll my eyes and scoff inwardly at his pathetic attempts for a rematch. When will you ever learn? It will take you 10 years at least to catch up to my level. Finnan scowls murderously at me and reaches for my throat. I jump back, spin kick knocking him to the ground while he gasps for air I grab his wrists bringing my face close to his and whisper "see you never had a chance" I assert with a sly look in my eye. Ugh!?! Shrieks Finnan. Can you get off of me now? He abhors. Sure, sure I smirk. But what are you going to do if I don't? I ruffle his hair playfully while bringing my lips close to his neck in a teasing manner, just see to see that cute bewildered expression on his doe looking face. Stop It, Hawisa! I have already told you it tickles too much when you do that, please I'll make you a flower chain if you just get off of me and stop teasing me. I can't take it sulks, Finnan. Okay, deal I wink mischeveously at him into his deep emerald eyes. You're such a bully exclaims Finnan. What can I say muchkin.... you make it too easy. Maybe next time I'll give you a better opening to work with I mock.

End Of 1st Chapter

Renee: Hiii, everyone! I'm the writer please tell me what you guys think or any questions/suggestions you might have or like to see. I've been writing for awhile but it's the first time posting anything, so don't be too harsh please. I hope everyone likes it so far. And thanks for reading!