Chapter 6

After School with Dream

Dream and Sapnap walked out of the school building together. Walking through the crowd, Dream could feel a pair of eyes on him. Although he was used to it, it felt different, he shook off the feeling and kept walking with Sapnap.

"So, you wanna tell me what happened during the conversation with Techno? You looked a bit depressed when you finished talking to him."

"Eh, he just gave me the warning to stay away from his family, nothing too bad."

Dream kicked some rocks while walking beside his friend,

"Jeez, he must have worded it terribly."

"Isn't that all he's good for?"

Sapnap let out a chuckle, "Well, to make you feel better, wanna go to my house? You can ask your mom before we go."

"Yeah, I'd like that."

The two of them walked down the street, talking about random topics that came to mind.

"Also, just to bring it up so you don't freak out, I'm gonna start shedding soon. So I'll have to stay home."

Sapnap had a shocked expression on his face, "Already? When will you be out?"

"I'll probably have to stay home Friday and Monday." Dream said, sighing deeply.

"4 day weekend? Lucky. Well, one more day for you to be at school then."

Dream nodded, stopping in front of his house. "I'll ask my mom right quick, stay out here and I'll let you know what she says,"

"Alright," Sapnap interlocked his fingers together and put his hands behind his head.

Dream fumbled a bit while looking for the keys, after some time, unlocked the front door and went looking for his mom. He climbed upstairs and knocked on his mom's office door. "Dream? Come on in," He opened the door to see his mom, she turned around in her chair to face him. "Welcome home sweetie, how was school?"

"It was pretty interesting, Sapnap invited me over to his house, I just wanted to ask if that was alright with you,"

She smiled softly, "That's perfectly fine hon, just be back before dinner alright?"

Dream nodded happily, "Thanks mom, love you!"

"I love you too, duckling."

Dream walked away, closing the door behind him, and rushed back outside, "She said yes! Let's go!" Dream ran up to Sapnap, "You have an awesome mom, now let's go to my house," The two of them walked together towards the house, talking about the games that they could play.

Soon, Dream forgot all about Techno and the bad things that had happened that day.

( -- AA I'm sorry this is also very very short! I wanted to do a double update so the Techno POV and Dream POV would count as 1 big chapter! I'll be doing a big chapter altogether soon tho! -- )

-- Thank you for reading and please do vote! :D --

-- This chapter was written by me and was inspired by @blargblarg124 --