CHAPTER 35

NO ONE'S POV

"Will you marry me?" The little girl asked.

JY : "Wait, what??????"

MN : "Ohh they also have a wedding booth."

JY : "Uhm little miss sweetheart. You're cute and I'll die for you but that unnie is already married." She said holding on to the bars.

"But my mom told me if someone is married they should've rings. Why doesn't Nayeon unnie have one?"

TY : "Your mom is definitely right."

DH : "If you like it then-"

CY : "You should've put a ring on it." She said finishing Dahyun's sentence.

JY : "Wait until I put black circles in your eyes

JY : "Wait until I put black circles in your eyes."

"I can't?" The little girl pouts.

NY : "Aigoo, arraso. Nayeon unnie will marry you."

JY : "Ehhhhh?"

JH : "Stop whining, she's just a kid."

NY : "Haha maja, you're even lucky to witness it. We'll be back soon."

Nayeon grabs the smaller girl's hand and walked inside the other room with the rest of the girls.

DH : "The kid has a point hyung. If your gonna tell people you are married you should prove it."

CY : "maja, it's not her fault you're slow."

TY : "Should've asked unnie the first time you met her. Now all you can do is watch her get married to someone else."

JY : "Sheriff how much for another hour???? I'll pay for these three."

CY : "Don't put your anger on us."

JY : "Shut up."

Jeongyeon watches intensely as the "Ceremony" proceed. That's all she can do for now.

"Is there anyone here who objects?"

JY : "Me! Me!"

Nayeon turns to her and shakes her head. She mouthed the word No.

JY : "Sorry little girl, I thought about it and I don't think I can give her up to you. See, I need that unnie. That unnie needs to marry this unnie." She pleads.

The little girl looked at her. And all the other girls whisper pabo thinking the smaller girl would cry.

CY : "Hyung just let her marry unnie, they can just get a divorce later."