CHAPTER 21

NO ONE'S POV

And the way home was nothing but pure bliss. Indeed Jeongyeon made sure that Nayeon won't feel the pressure of her past nor her feelings towards her.

*RING*RING*

INCOMING CALL : MINATOZAKI SANA

"Work?" Jeongyeon asked.

NY : "I guess so? Well, you can't really trust Sana. She calls for the most random things. There was this one-time Tzuyu and her went to see a concert. She called me to let me know the vocalist had the same hairstyle I do."

JY : "Hahaha I can see that happening."

*RING*RING-A-LING*

JY : "You should answer. We don't know, she might have won in the lottery."

NY : "Hahaha as if. Then excuse me."

JY : "Hai, hai." She continued to drive.

NY : "Hey Sana, what's up?"

NY : "Jinja? Where are you?"

NY : "Wait, I'll ask Jeongyeon."

JY : "What's the matter? Did she find something interesting this time?"

NY : "Ani. It's Mina."

JY : "Mina? What about her?"

NY : "Well, Sana said she's at a bar with her, Tzuyu, and Momo. It seems like your manager doesn't want to go home yet. She's hoping you'll convince her."

JY : "Ehhhh did she drink?"

NY : "It seems so."

JY : "Aish then it'll take a lot more than convincing her over the phone. Tell Sana I'm gonna drop you off and then I'll pick up Mina."

NY : "Ehhh? I'll go with you."

JY : "I's late, you should rest."

NY : "Ani, my schedule tomorrow is not until the afternoon so it should be fine besides Sana is there so it shouldn't be a problem. Dropping me back home will just take up your time."

JY : "Arraso, then will just stop by real quick. Mianhae."

NY : "Gwenchana." She smiles at her. "Let me tell Sana, real quick."

Jeongyeon knows Mina as much as Mina knows Jeongyeon. Aside from the manager-artist relationship they have, this two have bonded in the most bizarre things.

One of them is through their broken hearts.