CHAPTER 60 [END]

NO ONE'S POV

Nayeon got back to her work, thanks to Jihyo she didn't have to explain anything to her production team. Her boss made up something that fooled everyone.

The older girl tries her best to finish work as soon as she can. Though they have to retake some scenes since she's been looking way too much at the taller girl. She knows Jeongyeon said she'll wait, it's not like she doesn't trust her. She just didn't want her disappearing like that night. She just wants to make sure that this time she's not gonna lose Jeongyeon.

It's funny how when the director shouted "Cut." the girl disappeared. Nayeon was up on her toes searching for the girl. She wishes she could just walk away but everyone's giving their congratulations and she didn't want to be rude. It took her a couple more minutes before she got the chance to approach the girl.

CY : "Wondering if what you saw was just imagination?"

DH : "Jeongyeon unnie is here but she had to go."

NY : "Wae???"

MN : "We just thought it wouldn't be a great idea if everyone recognize her."

JH : "You two still need to fix some things. So she said she'll wait somewhere else."

TY : "Sana unnie and I will drive you there."

SN : "Don't worry about the dinner, we'll still go.:

MM : "But you have to treat us next time."

Nayeon just nodded at her friends.

JH : "What are you waiting for? Go and change then met her."

NY : "Arraso."

Nayeon quickly changed clothes, she never thought she can get out of a wedding dress this fast. When she got out the girls already left, Sana and Tzuyu was the only one waiting for her.

 When she got out the girls already left, Sana and Tzuyu was the only one waiting for her

TY : "We'll take your things back to your place." She said while driving.

SN : "Wear this, there are still some people outside and we don't want any of them seeing you." She said handing a hoodie and a mask.

NY : "Gomawo... Did you know about this?"

SN : "No one knows anything about this. She just showed up. Mina said it's probably because she have to sign the papers on her own. What did happened back then? I thought you said you made up your mind?"

NY : "I did, I don't know what happened all I know is I wanted to see if it's the real Jeongyeon. Uhm did she say anything?"

TY : "Nothing."

SN : "The only thing she did was stand there and watch you. She didn't say a word to any of us."