Chapter One

"As you all know, Izuku Midoriya has gone missing. Officials are doing their best to find him as we speak," Mr Aizawa said. "Because of this, you are to report back to your dorms immediately after the last bell of the day rings."

Grunts and groans could be heard throughout the room, but there was also a hint of fear that lingered with it. After All Might's death, UA had been stuck in a panic. The League of Villains had disappeared after they had taken All Might down and Izuku disappeared with them. These two incidents had to be related, according to the officials who were managing the case, so everyone was on high-guard. Tension was creating paranoia.

"Do you think Deku is hurt?" A soft voice spoke above the crowd. Because of this, the room seemed to get quiet. They were on edge.

"There is no telling for sure," Aizawa said with a bit of sadness in his tone. "That's why we are leaving it to officials to find him."

The rest of the class period was deathly silent. Any noise that was heard would startle one person after another. It was getting out of hand.

"Damn Deku will craw his ass out of whatever hole he's stuck in," A raspy voice rang from the corner of the room. "He always does. Stop acting like babies and man up like the hero's you're supposed to be." Rather surprisingly, Katsuki was the one to say these things. It was almost as if he was trying to comfort his classmates.

"Yeah," Kirishima piped up, "We can't just stop doing our jobs because of one little- or big- accident. I'm sure most of you miss Midoriya, but he wouldn't want us to mope around because of it."

The class silently agreed and the tension seemed to lessen. It would be hard trying to balance school with the loss of a friend, but it definitely wasn't impossible.

After the last bell of the day had rung, students were directed to their dorms. Pro hero's escorted them to where they were supposed to be and locked the doors afterwards.

"Do not, by any means, leave this building unless you are authorized to do so," Aizawa said nonchalantly. "We're doing this for your safety. If anything comes up, you have my number." With this, Aizawa left the students to occupy themselves.

"Hey, Bakugou," Kirishima began as he noticed his friend walking away. "Do you want to watch a movie?" This had been his request for the past week, but Katsuki would decline his offer every time. Something was off, and Kirishima would be damned if he let it sit in the dark like this.

Katsuki stiffened when he felt a cold hand being placed on his shoulder. "I'm going to my room." He growled. Kirishima was stubborn though, so he ignored the hint of anger in his friend's voice and continued up the stairs with him.

"I can tell something is eating at you," Kirishima said sadly, "Let's talk." Katsuki grunted and unlocked his dorm room. They both stepped inside and the door was shut after them.

"You've been so closed off lately," Kirishima stated, "What's going on?" He took a seat at the desk across from the bed while Katsuki stood in the middle of the room.

"Nothing," Katsuki said, "I'm fine."

"Bullshit," The red head almost immediately after his friend's statement. "You look like a lost puppy half the time and you haven't been getting your school work done. I'm trying to help you."

Kirishima watched as Katsuki's shoulders rose a little higher when he took a deep breath. "You don't have to tell me the specifics if you don't want to, but I need to know that you'll be okay."

"It's my fault he went missing."Katsuki said angrily.