𝐨𝐧𝐞.

one — reality, instagram.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

(elena is pronounced eh - len - a.)

third person ||

"And here we are, I'm the bad guy
And you're America's sweetheart"

elena clicked pause on her computer as those lyrics finished. she was listening to chases song that just came out that day. everyone's guess was that it was about her.

a little backstory :

chase and elena have known eachother ever since they were both little, they grew up together. elena never liked him in that way until about a year and a half ago.
chase had always liked her though, always.

the two ended up dating a year and a half ago, and broke up a couple months ago, 5 to be exact.. and now.. they're not even on speaking terms.

"how do you feel?" michael wondered as he looked at his cousin.
"is it about me a hundred percent though?" she questioned. she was denying the fact that the song was about her.

it was just the two of them there. michael came over to tell and show elena about the song. michael and chase are best friends. they have been ever since elena and chase have. michael keeps his distance from chase sometimes because he feels bad for elena.

michael loves chase, so much. he doesn't like keeping distance but family always comes first, and he lives by that. chase is aware, and he understands. by being close with chase, michael knows a lot of stuff that he is sworn to secrecy that he can't tell elena or anyone else what they talk about.

"yes elena, a hundred percent." michael nods.
"but- but-" elena was trying to deny it again.
"elena stop trying to deny it. it's about you." he tells her.

the truth is.. elena is not over chase. once she likes a guy.. that's it .. she can never get over him, chase especially. that was her first everything.

"okay, it's about me, so what!?!" elena exclaims, "what am i supposed to do?" she says getting frustrated.
"talk to him." michael suggests.
she shakes her head, "uh uh."'
"why? don't you miss him?" he questions.
"yeah.. but like.. i'm scared. i can't." she shakes her head again.

"post it on your story." he suggests another thing.
"maybe.." she thinks, "maybe i should." she says as she unlocks her phone

instagram