𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

fourteen — reality, tiktok.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

elena's pov ||

it was almost one am and i was just tossing and turning in bed, i couldn't sleep.
it was partly because i was just having one of those days where you can't sleep, and then the other part was because of arina.

I genuinely don't know why it's bothering me so much, but it just is. i want someone to talk to right now, but im scared, its late right now and passed 11 o clock, i'll yap and overshare too much.

i just stared at the ceiling for a couple more seconds before leaning over to my nightstand and grabbing my phone off the charger.

i honestly didn't think very much before doing what i did.

chase hudson

12:54 A.M.

hi
delivered

i just stayed in messages, not knowing what else to do. i didn't even know if he was awake or not.
a minute passed by and i saw the little typing bubble pop up on the screen.

chase hudson

hi
what's up
read 12:57 A.M

i kind of just stared at the message, not knowing how to respond.

chase hudson

idk
can't sleep

how come

idk tbh
wyd

just got out of the shower lmao
read 12:58 A.M.

do i call him? i wanna call him? do i call him? i'll call him.

i tapped on his name, and then tapped on the facetime button.

facetiming chase hudson
connecting ...

once it showed it was connecting i sat up, even though he couldn't even see me since it was so dark.

"hi," i said in a soft voice, as i looked at the camera.
"hi," he smiled back at me. his full face was in the frame and he was just sitting on his bed with his hair all wet. wow.

i reached over to lamp on my nightstand and turned it on, just so he could see me a bit.
he smiled once he saw the light turn on.

"are you good? like is everything okay?" he asked me, confused on why i called him.
i sighed, "yeah, i just couldn't sleep and i wanted to talk to someone." i told him.
he nodded and smiled at the camera.