Chapter 9

(hey guys, you might have some time to check me out on IG, follow me @infamouspennx ... Thanks :v annnnd ,,...just so you know, I'm playing the 'Catching Feelings' by Justin while writing this and I'm literary flying imagining them do these... XD... I'm not a belieber, but his songs just fit in my story xxxxx )

Logan's POV

"Alex?! You think it's funny huh?" I ran to chase her but I slip with the water flowing from the hose. Uh oh!!

My back hit the ground first and I heard Alex laugh. As the water flows to me, it feels good having a cold water surround me after a hard time of cleaning inside. I just close my eyes and enjoy the water, then I heard Alex's laugh stop. Maybe it's because the soapy water is getting higher that it almost covered my ears.

"oh my god, Logan? Logan?!" I heard an her worried voice say. As much as I want to see her, I decided to make a trap and let her fall.

I carefully, as in slowly took a deep breath and hold it as long as I can. She keeps on shaking me and I even felt her hair on my face. And the brave me, I had the last laugh.

When she began freaking out and hugging me like I'm real gone, I tried to stop myself but before I knew it, I'm already in a sat-up position with my hands holding my gut for support, obviously laughing.

Hysterically.

"what the hell!?" she murmured.

"isn't that an additional week?" I said still busy with my deathly laugh. "I can't believe it. I'm never good in pranking!"

"Prank? Is that your game huh?" she hit my head, pretty much hurtful but I'll consider it as her pitiful revenge.

"no, I ... I,, Uhhm, forget it. Let's finish it!" I end my useless laugh. She's already annoyed, why should I continue laughing when my tummy already hurts that I can barely catch my breath? I'd love to be the king of pranksters. Her reaction, priceless!

"why do I have to wait for centuries to read your portfolio?" she sat down with me, earning a crease on her forehead.

"why is that?" I study her lonely face but her gaze weren't on mine.

Does this girl ever have a flaw?

"I've been trying to stop myself for the sake of that deal. But I speak first before I could ever realize what I'm saying. Now, if you're saying a week per single word? God, how is that?" she scratch her head with her two hands, maintaining her low tone.

"can I ask something?" I asked then she finally gave me a chance to stare at her glowing eyes. "you're so desperate on reading mine, I like to know why."

As I release the words, she look back on nowhere. The water is already getting high that it almost wet my whole ass but it isn't clean yet. I feel like we're just wasting it, but I like to hear the answer first.

"Alex? Any reason?" I repeat in a louder tone after a half minute of waiting.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5---

"I just like to--- nothing! Why am I even wanting to read yours?!" she laughed and stood up. "I could be stupid at times."

Ouch. I thought it meant something. Like, I don't know. I don't know her that much and she's so unpredictable. I can't think of any reasons why. But one thing is clear with me, and I'd be lying to myself if I'll claim I was lying. I know that I like her, not that crush thing that I was just star-strucked, I admit it does, but right now, I have this necessity inside of me to know her more. And to be never separated with her. I know it's weird that we just have known each other for a week and I'm already thinking about those stuffs, despite that she have a boyfriend. A dick one. I should be afraid of that, I know I should, but I wasn't. Never be.