We can Live with Our Contrast

Synopsis: There's more progress for you and Midoriya, but a storm is beginning to brew inside Bakugo. Todoroki can't help but tease you.

1st ARC: SOULMATES COMPLETE.

NEXT ARC: THE KAGEWAKI DEMON MIRROR!

I'M BACKKKK sorry. Life has been pretty fucking hard lmao so it's been hard trying to write this long ass fic. I hope this chapter is alright! We got some progress :) ALSO I JUST WATCHED DEMON SLAYER AND IT'S SO GOOD AHHH I CANT WAIT FOR SEASON TWO

Was it Something I Said? By MyKey [OP]
When the Night is Over by Lord Huron
I think I Like When it Rains by WILLIS (IN) [Midoriya/Reader Theme 2]
A Dream of You by Far Caspian
Love Again by Meltt
In My Head by Bedroom [ED]

It was about fifteen minutes before the party. Almost all of Class 3A was congregating in the commons area, Jiro and Kaminari as the DJ's for the future shenanigans of the night. There were balloons everywhere, streamers and cute hanging decorations littering the ceiling. Tables were set up along the walls, food and drinks lining the table, some also having classic card and board games.

It was a scene fit for an American prom if it was held within a small little dorm lobby area. It made you feel weird and out-of-place as you walked into the room. Everyone, despite it still being within the dormitory, was wearing slightly dressy clothes. The girls looked as though they were ready for a trip to the city, all dressed up in nice but casual clothing. The boys looked no different, and it made you feel strangely underdressed.

After all, you hadn't really attended a party before. Sure, you've attended school events...but an actual party? Those were out of your league. You almost felt like an alien standing in the room in just a simple pair of sweatpants and a tanktop. You gazed around the room from a darkened corner as the lights went down and Kaminari exclaimed with a loud yell.

"Let's get this party started!"

Music began to blare, club lights going off, and you were startled for a moment before you huffed and made a beeline to the kitchen to escape the sudden sensory overload. In the kitchen was Ojiro, Sato, Shoji, and Tokoyami, all looking just as uncomfortable as you. Digging through the fridge, you slipped out an energy drink as Ojiro sighed deeply.

"Man, do you guys think having a party like this is a good idea? The Internship deadlines are starting to close in, and I haven't even picked a place yet. "

Tokoyami shook his head, giving you a glance as you assembled a plate of snacks that hadn't made it to the table in the commons area just yet.

"As long as we manage our time wisely, a party should not be an issue...though; I do question the logic as well. It seems pointless."

Shoji said gently, giving you a glance as well.

"I think it's good for us. We've all been under a lot of pressure because of this being our last year and with the internships as well...we could use a break."

Ojiro sighed again, rubbing the back of his neck, and you shook your head.

"Just manage your fucking time better. If you can't juggle a social life and the life of a hero, then your priorities obviously have not been straightened out."

Kicking the door to the fridge closed, you then yelled out, making the men shiver from the volume.

"And stop blocking the fucking fridge, you assholes!"

Scowling, you walked from the kitchen and cursed when you bumped into a body.

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing?"