Love's Gonna Get You Killed

A/n: I'm so sorry this took so long. i had so much irl stuff to focus on, and then I had to impulse-create other works and stuff. adhd is a bitch ngl but yeehaw ig. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!! if it's messy, it's because i'm running on no sleep and finally started passing out while writing rip

CHAPTER ANTHEMS:
Help Me Out by Alicks [OP]
Young Dumb and Broke by Khalid
I'm Sorry, I'm Trying by Nothing,Nowhere.
PRIDE by Kendrick Lamar
Numb by 8 Graves
Don't Want to Change Your Mind by FM-84 [ED] 

A sigh left the old hero's lips as Michi and Asami came out of the room, both looking tired and in need of a couple of hot beverages. As they all sat together, Toshinori asked as Asami handed everyone tea.

"So? How are they?"

Michi sighed and scratched the back of her neck.

"We have a fucking problem. A really complicated fucking problem."

Asami nodded before saying to Toshinori.

"We were able to get a good chunk of the soulbond healed, but I found that there were some foreign connections between (Y/n) and another person, whom of which is most likely this Bakugo guy. It was almost like the soulbond had begun to separate into two in order to be able to house the telepathic connection between her and Bakugo."

Michi nodded before adding.

"It was probably why (Y/n) was the most affected because the soul bond was forcefully splitting to allow more ties to form between Bakugo and (Y/n). This, in result, had begun to break the soul ties between Midoriya and (Y/n) because there weren't enough to accommodate the new bond between Bakugo and (Y/n)."

Toshinori shook his head, humming deeply.

"That truly is a problem...it would make (Y/n) the first ever to have two soulmates...how do we prepare for this? What are the risks?"

There was an air of tension between the three as they began to think about the direness of the situation before Toshinori remembered the idea that one of the students of Class 1-A had offered to Aizawa.

"Wait, one of the students at UA had suggested an educational lecture on soulmates so they could all understand the situation better. What if you two came to the school to hold a class for soulmates and how to help them?"

Asami gasped, clasping her hands together.

"Oh, that sounds delightful! Can we, Michi? Please! I would love to see all the cute children!"

Her eyes were lit up like it was the Fourth of July, and Michi couldn't find it within herself to tell her wife no.

"Ugh, fine, but it'll be for just one day. You'll need to get approval, Toshi, but we can get started on material for the class while you do."

Toshinori nodded with a smile before asking.

"How long do you think it will be until the kids wake back up?"

"It depends. People metabolize differently, so it could be within the next ten minutes to within the next hour."

Toshinori nodded before taking his phone out.

"I'll have to make a call, but if you're available tomorrow, I'd appreciate it if you could assess Bakugo as well and see what it is that you can do for him as well."

Michi made a face, pointing at Toshinori.

"Alright, but you're gonna fucking owe me big time, Toshinori! Don't think I haven't fucking forgotten about your past debts either!"