You See Me like You Should

A/n: This feels so all over the place. In-depth feedback would be appreciated for this. I'm starting to get lost on where to start next honestly. 

CHAPTER ANTHEMS
1-800-CLOSE-UR-EYES by Kim Dracula (OP)
Forget my Name by Wage War
Black Flame by Bury Tomorrow
Blushing! By BETWEEN FRIENDS
Bottle Caps (Feel the Spice) by Jay Squared

Can't Sleep by Blacktop Mojo (ED)

"How exciting. I think I am going to enjoy this game of cat and mouse."

Sitting back within his chair, the mysterious red-eyed man chuckled to himself, eyes closed as he relaxed upon a large hanging canopy bed, looking out of the large window wall of his home as it rained. Thunder and lightning clashed within the sky, and a voice echoed from the back.

"We know now what a few weak points of hers are. Should we move in, sir?"

The man chuckled again as he opened his eyes, red eyes glowing in the darkness as thunder aggressively clapped in the sky.

"I think I would like to wait. I've already made my move and, though I did not get the girl, I still succeeded. Now, it's all just a matter of the right moment. I will take control, make her my perfect maiden of war, and I will take back what is rightfully mine. I can just taste it."

His abnormally long tongue slithered out to lick off his bloody clawed fingers, allowing a mysterious form to slump from his bed and to the floor, and the man gazed back at his subordinate.

"Clean this up, will you?"

-READER-

You were changed back into your school uniform, sitting in front of Michi and Asami as they gazed long and hard at you, Bakugo, and Midoriya. Michi was holding a finger to her lips, shaking her head.

"I still don't get how you were able to bring your bond to completion...not unless there was already a pathway?"

"Soulmates are able to bring their bond to completion in many different ways, you know."

Asami chuckled, patting Michi's shoulder as Michi muttered to herself, and she turned to you.

"I'm just glad to know that you guys are okay. Classes have been resumed, so do try to attend class if you can. We all understand if you can't."

You stood up, brushing your shirt off before stating.

"However it happened, I don't feel any fucking different, so I could care less. I'm still gonna become the number one hero, and this soulmate bullshit isn't going to stop me. I'm turning in my internship, I'm going to climb to the top, and I'm going to stop letting this shit fucking bother me. I'm goddamn exhausted."

It was easy to tell how true that statement was. There were bags under your eyes now, your shoulders sagging, and your face held no trace of the aggressive determination that always shone so brightly. It worried Midoriya as he watched you gather your things with an anxious haste, and he couldn't help but feel that something else was at play.

Had you seen the man too, or were you perturbed that your bond had come to completion?

Michi and Asami said nothing as you finished packing up your stuff, watching you with keen eyes before Michi stood and handed you a couple sachets of teas.

"Here, kid. These will help relax you and get to sleep. Don't tell your teachers, alright?"

"Why, because you actually put drugs in these things?"

You gave her an accusatory look, but Michi only shrugged her shoulders, white fangs gleaming at you as she spoke.

"Depending on your stance on the plant. It's been used in medicine for many years, you know."