One shot 34

He leaned back against a tree with Ginny's head in his lap and gazed up into the sky. The stars were starting to appear, and he stared at them, searching for familiar constellations. "Thanks for this," he said. He hadn't felt this relaxed in ages. "I really needed to get away from all that." He looked down to see a small smile on her face.

"You're welcome." She shivered a bit in the cool breeze blowing off the water.

"Cold?" he asked her.

"A little."

"Where's my wand?" he asked, patting the ground beside them. "I'll cast a warming charm. I'm really not ready to go back yet."

"I'm not either," she admitted. He found his wand on the corner of the blanket and reached his hand out to grab it. "Wait!" she said, sitting up so quickly that he barely missed getting hit in the chin by her head. "I've got a better idea."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." She grinned and pulled out her own wand and pointed it at The Burrow. "Accio tabloids."

A few minutes later, Harry ducked as a huge stack of magazines and parchments flew toward them and landed in a messy pile beside the blanket.

He looked suspiciously at them. "What are we going to do with those?"

"Burn them, of course," she said. She got up and began arranging the magazines and tabloids into a large mound away from the blanket.

"Burn them?"

"Yeah," she said, "it's very cathartic. Trust me." She stepped back to survey the pile and nodded in satisfaction. "Come here. No, wait...get your wand first."

He grabbed it and went to stand beside her. "Now what?"

"Are you a wizard or not, Harry? Light them on fire. You know the incantation, right? Incendio? See, you take your wand in your right hand, and you swirl it counter-clockwise in a small circle and follow that with a sharp jab-"

"Shut it, you," he said, bumping her shoulder with his. He raised his wand to say the incantation but got distracted by her laughing eyes and cheeky grin, so he leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"What was that for?"

He shrugged. "Just because. D'you mind?"

"Mind? Are you taking the mickey? The only thing I mind is that it was too short."

"We were going to light a fire," he reminded her.

"We were, weren't we?" she said, grinning and stepping back from him. "We can do it together, if you want." They raised their wands and pointed them at the pile of tabloids on the ground. "On three, then?"

"On three," he agreed. "One, two, three-"

"Incendio," they said together, watching as the tabloids, magazines, and parchments all went up in flames.

He watched in fascination as the parchment started to curl in the intense heat, until he caught a glimpse of her out of the corner of his eye. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were glimmering with excitement and she looked beautiful. The air between them seemed to evaporate in an instant but before he had a chance to act, she leaned up and kissed him.

Everything around them seemed to slow down. It might've been moments or hours that passed - time had no meaning when he was holding Ginny. When they finally broke apart, he leaned his forehead against hers as he caught his breath.

"Wow," he said. "That was..."

~~~~~~~
AN:
Don't ask me what were they on about. Don't ask me is it a missing moment or after the war because my head was blank when I wrote this. I don't even know myself that what have I wrote😂😅

And It's just a Hinny moment that I wrote for time pass.