Part Eleven - Goodbye.

So, I think this is it. Alannah, Anna and myself are home. We're safe and sound. Eddy's visited and, boy, was it good to see him again. Patrick and his wife and kid are over at ours a fair bit, and vice versa. He's on paternity leave at the minute so we like to take our kids out together on local walks in their prams. Olivia and Matthew are still happy and well. I think she's trying to convince him to try for a kid after seeing Noah and Alannah, but last I checked they've settled on a nice dog to start with. But, yeah, everything's good.

Which leads us to this... I think this might be goodbye. I don't ever want to close the door fully, because you never know what life throws at you but I think I'll be able to cope with the next big change on my own. But that doesn't mean I'm not eternally grateful. The last 8 years of life that I've documented have been the best and also the messiest. I got through them because I was able to come here and write about my problems. So, thank you. I hope whoever reads this has found some comfort in my journey and I hope your life turns out well. That's it from me though. Alannah's crying and I promised Anna I'd deal with nappy duty today. So, goodbye. Goodbye and thank you for everything.

- Sam Evans.