chapter 13

~3 Years Later~

Jade's POV

'HARRY, TAKE HAYDEN OUT TO THE PARK,' I yelled down to him, while patting Hunter's back in order to get all his vomit out. I heard a groan as Hayden started running around Harry, tugging at his arm. 'YEA, OK, AT LEAST IM NOT ON BARF DUTY,' he shouted back smirking. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him, before returning to Hunters side.

'Hey hun, how about we go get a cup of water and we put you back to sleep.' He nodded, his puffy eyelids slightly drooping, I picked him up and walked down to the kitchen. Harry was helping Hayden put his coat on, he sighed looking at my baby boy who was cuddled up in my arms. 'Oh, Jadey, sorry for giving him the bug,' he whispered, picking Hayden up, 'I'll be home soon,' and he walked out the door.

We had managed to stay hidden here in Australia for the past 3 years, the twins, Hayden Louis Styles and Hunter Edwards Styles, are 2 years and 3 months old. I'm quite glad to say both of the boys are already quite smart for their age. It's great that they're not identical. Hayden has dark brown curly hair, skin colour similar to mine and light brown eyes. Hunter, on the other hand, has a lighter shade of brown wavy hair and dark brown eyes.

Harry and I still keep up with Little Mix and One Direction news. Perrie still hasn't dated anyone else, which I still feel extremely guilty for, I would've thought she'd run to Alex the moment I left.

Louis POV

Finally the moment has come, the contract is finally finished. I don't know about the boys but I'm going travelling, hopefully I'll find Harry. I miss him so much, I hope with all my heart he hasn't moved on. Perrie and I have been so close, we've both lost our loved ones. Lost as in lost track of them, hopefully neither are dead...

A/N

Really short chapter, I've finally finished all my assignments and tests FINALLYYYY! 1 more week till I'm on winter holidays! So there will be more updates soon!

~T 🤍