chapter 17

Perrie POV

'But Jes, we don't know her address.' I started panicking, we came all this way but we don't even know where she lives. 'We know what her life plans were before she left, let's starts there,' Leigh interjected, walking in from her room. How the hell has her life plans got to do with anything...?

We booked the hotel that has 3 bedrooms with en suites, conjoined to a living room, kitchen area. It was quite an amazing room with a perfect view of the beach, to say the least.

'Well, she always said she wanted to live near a beach!' I exclaimed, feeling hopeful, maybe this might help find Jade, I should give this a go.. 'Hun, the Gold Coast IS beach...' Jes shot me down. My heart dropped again 'It's hopeless,' I murmured.

'LET'S GO SHOPPINGGG!!!' Leigh yelled, obviously to try cheer me up, I smiled, 'I don't see why not,'

Jade POV

I wanted to take the boys to get something special each as I felt guilty they had to deal with the paparazzi that day. 'Hey babies, how do yous feel about a shopping day!' I wanted to get them some new clothes as well, they grimaced and I chuckled. 'You can get toys,' I smirked, I heard Harry laugh and Lou giggle as the boys shot up and clung themselves onto my legs.

I dragged my legs into the main entrance and grabbed their mini parkas, Harry walked in and asked, 'How bout I go with you guys, I'll be able to protect yous from paps.' I nodded at his thoughtfulness. 'Alright, I'll go get my hoodie,' with that he ran off and shortly after we were on our way. 'Let's head to a clothes store first,' I said, smiling as the twins and Harry groaned, 'I have a feeling you came with us only for the toys, Haz,' I smirked as he eyed me jokingly.

I found some shirts that would look great on the boys as Harry went to buy himself some clothes, I walked into the changing rooms to see Harry have his head stuck in an buttoned-up shirt. I was so busy trying to get the shirt off of him, I didn't realise the twins had walked off.

Perrie POV

I was walking around the shopping centre with Leigh and Jesy when a little boy ran out of the clothes store, he bumped into my leg and fell as I reached to help him up another identical boy rushed out and pulled him up. They giggled and looked up at us curiously, 'Hi,' the one who fell squeaked. 'Hello, hun,' I bent down, 'What's your name?' He asked, poking at my blonde hair, I was about to reply when he started speaking again, 'whoaaaa, your hair is so softttttt,' I looked up at Jesy and Leigh. They were looking around, presumably looking for the boys' parents. 'Thank you darlin, my names Perrie, what's yours?' The other boy was inching towards us with a shy look on his face.

'I'm Hunter, that's my twin brothaaaa, his name is Hayden.' He smiled widely. 'Aw, you two are so cute, but do you know where your parents are?' I heard Leigh-Anne blurt, I glared at her as Hayden flinched slightly. Hunter wrapped an arm around his brother and told us, 'don't feel bad, Hayd's just a bit shy.' He smiled widely again while Hayden gave a nervous grin. 'Anyways Miss, our mum is somewhere in the store but we don't know where, we walked around the shirt area and when we walked back, mummy was gone. Pa said he went to try on some clothes.' I nodded thoughtfully. 'Ok let's go find your Pa, he's probably still trying on clothes.' I reached for their hands, Hunter immediately held onto my hand while Hayden reluctantly reached his hand out slowly.

We walked around for a few minutes, I could hear Leigh and Jesy whisper behind me. 'There's the changing rooms Pez,' Jesy pointed towards the far wall. I nodded and walked the boys over, as we drew near I could hear slight laughter and some groaning. Upon hearing the laughter, the twins let go and ran forward into the changing area, I guessed they had heard their parents. I was about to walk away when Jesy suddenly pushed me and Leigh towards the changing rooms. 'What,' I whispered. 'Those kids could've been kidnapped if we didn't find them, I'm giving those 'parents' a piece of my mind.' Jesy growled back.

I rolled my eyes, 'fine, whatever.' We walked in and saw a brunette girl trying to pull a buttoned shirt off of the boy. She laughed and grabbed the scissors from the desk next to her. Aw they're a cute couple. 'Oi, watch the hair!' He yelped. I snickered, 'you might wanna unbutton his shirt, that might help get it off.' The girl froze, as did the boy. I heard the scissors clatter to the ground so reached to pick it up. I saw the girls shoes turn towards me and I heard 2 gasps from behind me, I looked back at Leigh-Anne and Jesy who looked like they had seen a ghost I then turned to hand the scissors to the girl......

I'll update soon.... maybe... 😈

Please vote and leave some comments. Slightly longer aye.

~T 🤍