Chapter 6

"Are you following me?" Takara made him jump. "That doesn't give you points"

Gojo smiled. Her hair was up in a ponytail, leaving her neck free, showing a scar on her neck.

"I just happen to see you walking around, I'm checking on you" he replied, making Takara chuckle.

"How sweet, Satoru" she said sitting on the edge of the roof they were walking.

She lit a cigarette and looked up to the moon. "Do you think that's enough for me to agree to dinner?"

He sat next to her, leaving one leg swing off the roof and the other one supporting his arm. "I would totally go out with me if I checked on myself"

Takara laughed loudly. "You are so full of yourself"

Gojo smiled at her and took at moment to appreciate her skin shinning on the moon. She had a some butterflies flying around her, his smile went bigger, he knew it was because of him.

"And you're funny" she proceeded "I like that, you are almost there"

Satoru laughed as she smiled. He was mesmerized by her, it was not only by the way she looks, it was about her attitude, and how natural she was. He felt like she was his match, someone on the same level and that was able to put up a fight. Someone who wasn't to get annoyed by him but would probably annoy him. He found it intoxicating.

"Gojo" she called looking at him.

"Yes?" He replied getting out of his head.

"Show me your eyes"

"Would you go out with me if I do?"

She took a minute to answer, then smiled "Okay, sounds fair"

He laughed and with his finger pulled down the fold. His hair fell on his forehead, and his blue eyes met her.

She looked directly at his eyes. She was amazed by them, she didn't picture him to look like that but the reality surpassed her expectations. Her eyes shone with admiration.

"I certainly wasn't expecting such pretty eyes" she said giving a drag to her cigarette.

He laughed leaving the fold hang on his neck. "Thank you, I know"

She laughed back and more butterflies flew around.

"Why monarch butterflies?" He asked watching one of them sit on his let.

"Satoshi picked them" she said looking around. "I've been reading for years, they have many meanings, one of them says that monarch butterflies are a sign of being on the right path"

"The right path to what?" Gojo asked curious.

"I have no idea" she said almost whispering.

Satoru felt like making more questions, but he suddenly felt sadness, overwhelmed. Those were her feelings on him, so he decided to save them for another day.

"Come on, I'll walk you to your room" he said getting up and putting a hand out for her.

She snapped out of her mind and looked at his hand, after a bit of hesitation she took it.

They both felt warm and safe, a butterfly flew between them.

"If you like me that much, you should just say it" Gojo smirked.

Takara chuckled "These feelings aren't mine, I am not doing this"

Gojo looked at her and saw the kitsune wiggling his tails in all directions, when he looked at its eyes he froze.

"This is the right path, it's destiny"

The voice of the tenko echoed in his head. Gojo was static.

"Satoru?" She waved her hand in front of his face "Satoru? Are you okay?"

He looked at her. She was so tiny compared to him. Her eyes were scanning his face, with worry in them.

He smiled "How cute, were you worried?"

She smacked his arm.

He chuckled and started following her. "So are we having dinner tomorrow night?"

"Are you paying?" She asked without turning around.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? I am a gentleman"

She laughed "and I am broke, so you pay this time"

She turned around and faced him. Takara had a neutral expression on her eyes. He stopped when he was close to her, looking down to her with his eyes uncovered.

"I was worried" she added, his heart warmed up "eight pm?"

Gojo smiled "eight pm"

He grabbed her hand and left a soft kiss on it. "Have a good night, gorgeous"

She chuckled and nodded her head. "You too, Satoru"

He waited until she closet her door, and stayed there for a few minutes.

Destiny? What destiny? Who's destiny?