Chapter 17

Seiko swallowed when the sword left her neck.

"You're bonded, for life" the pythia spoke up, picked the broken glass from the carpet.

Gojo looked at Takara, she seemed lost in her own head.

"I cannot say anymore than that" the woman continued "Because it's written that way".

"We are just bonded because of the symbols my mother used"

"I'm sorry, goddess, but is not because of that" Seiko smiled softly.

"What do you mean?" Satoru asked frowning.

"The gods chose Gojo Satoru to protect Inari's next life, your mother did exactly what the gods wanted." The slim woman looked at both of them "Gods sometimes are too whimsical, perhaps they thought it would be fun, your mother was just a puppet for them."

They kept silence for a minute, only breathing was audible in the room.

"Goddess, you will never walk alone because the honored one will be there" Seiko smiled "He already gave you tulips, he himself made the bond effective the moment he decided to give them to you"

"Eh?" Takara frowned.

"He didn't have any reason for it" the pythia chuckled "that day he just woke up with the idea of give you tulips, or do you remember ever telling him those were your favorite?"

They froze. Takara frowned, it was true, she didn't remember telling him or anyone for that matter about that.

"How the fuck did she knew that?" Gojo whispered shocked.

"I've taken enough of your time" the woman opened the door for them. "Thank you, Goddess, for blessing me with your presence, I waited many years for this day."

(. . .)

Takara was laying on her side. She was trying to process everything that had happened in the last 24 hours.

This shit can't be real she sighed.

"Hey" Gojo knocked the door. "Can I come in?"

"What are you talking about? Is your room" she sat down folding her legs up to her chest.

He came closer and sat on the bed next to her. "How are you feeling?"

"Shocked...exhausted" she sighed.

They kept silence for a second.

"This is mess up, not gonna lie" he sighed falling back on the mattress.

She stared at him and laid next to him. "I'm sorry that you're in this mess because of my crazy mother."

He chuckled. "I'm here because of the gods, remember?"

She smirked.

"No, that's not it" he turned around and was on top of her. "I'm here because you and I, are the honored ones".

Her heart was pacing like crazy, his eyes were so intense, and the heat from his body was embracing her. She was almost shaking.

"I'm here because I like you, Takara-chan" he got closer to her lips. "I'm here because you are a goddess".

His tongue introduced in her mouth, making her moan. He grabbed her wrists with one hand and putted them on top of her head.

He kissed her desperately, wildly. Gojo bit her lip and gently caressed her tummy with the tip of his finger. She shivered under him.

He smirked and started to kiss her neck. His hand started to go up on her body and reached her breasts. She felt herself get warm and closed her eyes as he lifted her shirt.

Gojo started to kiss her breasts, making Takara arch slightly.

"You smell so sweet" he whispered letting her arms go, and grabbing her body tightly.

His hands traveled to the button of her short, and playfully teased her.

"I wonder how you taste" he cupped her breasts on his hands.

"How about you try me, then?" She said calmly.

He smirked and took her bottoms off, throwing them somewhere on the room.

His tongue caressed her slowly, making her moan and shiver.

"Shit" she claimed as he started to use his tongue stronger.

"Sweet as a peach" he said with a smirk on his face.

He took his shirt off, and stripped her down in almost a second. He bit her neck, and left a trace of kisses on her torso. She rolled her eyes back when his fingers went inside her slowly, again and again.

"Satoru" she gasped when his fingers started to move in circles.

"Yes?"

She looked at him, his eyes were dark, filled with lust.

"Are you going to fuck me or not?" She groaned.

He laughed. "Say please and I will think about it."

She grasped on his pants and switched their positions. He opened his eyes wide.

"I'm a goddess now, so do as I say" Takara grabbed his face and kissed him desperately.

He wrapped his arms around her, putting their bodies together. Takara felt him grown harder under her. She smirked and bit his lip.

"Your wish is my command" he whispered as she took his pants off.

He grabbed her by the hips and introduced himself inside her strongly, making her moan loudly.

"Shit!" She said as he switched with her again.

"Moan more for me, goddess." He said on top of her lips.

He grabbed her by the neck and started to ram against her faster.

"Fuck, Satoru, don't stop" she said arching her back.

He groaned and paced down, going in and out, making her cry with pleasure.

He bent down and held her hands again, without stopping the movement.

Gojo kissed her neck softly.

"You feel so good" he smiled.

He sucked her nipple making her moan.

She wrapped her legs around him.

"I love how wet you got for me" he whispered in her ear before biting it.

"Satoru, please" she cried out. "Faster, please, please"

He smirked. "It's so hot to hear you beg"

He obeyed and went faster, making her moan desperately. His body started to tense, he growled and wrapped his arms around her strongly.

She nailed her fingers on his back, and threw her head back.

"Shit!" She gasped rolling her eyes back.

He moaned and she felt him fishing inside her.

They put their foreheads together, and breathed heavily.

"Heavenly" he whispered kissing her lips.